- Harper's shack is ideal for player housing, as it has safe storage, bed, campfire, re-loading bench and workbench all in or around the building. However, deathclaws may be located in the surrounding areas and could be potentially dangerous to a low level character.
- On occasion, a Viper gang member may spawn inside the house and, if the shack is being used as player housing, then they may pick up one of the player's weapons (if any are stored in containers).
- There is a shovel against the far wall from the door of the shack, which, when the crosshairs are directed towards it, will have the highlighted name of "shovel," but cannot be interacted with beyond using the "grab" button to pick up the shovel and move it around.
- Deathclaws (3 or more) will sometimes spawn on top of you when you fast travel in.
- pc ps3 xbox360 Upon entering, a nearby deathclaw may follow you in. If one does follow you inside the house, allow it to kill you. When you load from the auto save, no deathclaw should come inside the shack.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符