|關於an overview of laser pistol models in the Fallout series of games，參見laser pistol。|
从外型上看，这把枪外壳的上半部被涂成了红色，背部的聚焦调节按钮上有一个画着五角星的夕阳沙士瓶盖，是用螺丝钉强行钉上去的。按钮下面的外壳上刻着一行字“HAD IT COMMIN”，下面还刻着8个数字符号；类似的符号在枪身两侧和下方也能看到，大概表示他收集到了多少星星瓶盖……从划痕数来看，他的记录似乎是48个。
- Laser pistol, standard variant found throughout the Mojave Wasteland.
- Gun Runners' Arsenal laser pistol, the variant of the laser pistol added in Gun Runners' Arsenal.
- Missing laser pistol, found only during the Pistol Packing unmarked quest.
- Compliance Regulator , a unique laser pistol that paralyzes a target on a critical hit.
- Pew Pew has the same trademark colors (red and yellow) as the Sunset Sarsaparilla Company, further highlighting the obsession of its previous owner, Allen Marks.
- When fired, the first laser will cause a yellow-orange burst of light from the barrel, yet the second shot will most often be red, with no flash, just the laser.
- If the player has less than 5 energy cells, Pew Pew can still fire.
- It is the second-most powerful improved holdout weapon that is not an explosive (in terms of base damage).
- When aiming with true iron sights on, the player will still have a crosshair.
- In the GECK, an unused script can be found that was meant to make this weapon fire in a 2-shot burst.
- When changing ammo types in third person, Pew Pew doesn't make any reloading sound.[已核实]
- Pew Pew on urban dictionary