The Sole Survivor first meets Sturges at the Museum of Freedom in Concord where he is one of the people taking refuge from raiders besieging the building. After the Survivor liberates the group from the raiders, they find refuge in the ruins of Sanctuary Hills. Sturges will then re-assume the role of handyman and give the Sole Survivor a few miscellaneous quests to help get Sanctuary on its feet.
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion. They grant the no perk.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: no|
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: no|
|This character can modify weapons.||
|This character rents beds.||Cost: no caps.|
|This character starts quests.||
|This character is involved in quests.|
|服装||武器||其他 物品||死 亡|
|Utility coveralls||Pipe gun or
Pipe bolt-action or
- Sturges makes a remark when passing Red Rocket truck stop during When Freedom Calls, stating that he is the only settler that can be moved between settlements, which suggests his ideal place is the truck stop.
- In the development of Fallout 4 Sturges name was initially spelled with two S's at the end. This can be seen in concept art.
- 司特吉 (與普雷斯頓·加維一起)的命名有可能是參考知名美國編劇及導演普雷斯頓·司特吉 。
- His background as a mechanic is possibly inspired by the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, held annually in the South Dakota town of the same name.
- Has platform::PC Sturges, as well as other Sanctuary settlers will sometimes teleport onto the roof of the house with the workbenches, and the only way to reach him is by making a staircase. The cause seems to be from the game spawning two characters in the same location (one will stand on the other's head) upon fast-traveling to Sanctuary, then one character trying to climb in place, which teleports one of them straight up and they land on the roof. [已核实]
- Fast travelling can sometimes fix this issue.
- Leaving a stairway to the roof, then a 2nd 2-step stairs from roof to eve will allow him and others that get teleported up there to climb down.
- Any character who gets stuck on a roof can be pushed down without being attacked by going into build mode, picking up a turret, and using it to push the character off the edge of the roof.
- Has platform::PC After The Molecular Level is complete, Sturges will be non-assignable, and if the teleporter is built in another place, he will automatically teleport to Sanctuary Hills. [已核实]
- This may be fixed on PC by opening the console and type in: prid 0001a4d8, moveto player while on the desired settlement, setpv bcommandable 1 and fast travel as far away as possible from the settlement and fast travel back to it.
- Has platform::Playstation 4 Sturges may relocate to the Castle after destroying the Institute with the help of the Minutemen and will stand in the courtyard near the radio tower. He will not move or sleep and cannot be assigned to any jobs, but will count as 1 settler in the players population.[已核实]
Template:Navbox Concord Template:Navbox characters FO4