Kellogg and his mother
Xbox achievement image
|“||Teleportation. Now it all makes sense. Nobody's found the entrance to the Institute because there IS no entrance.||”|
我, dad, radio, mom
There are no monologues in this memory.
我, wastelander (each have unique monologues), bartender
我, synth, Institute agent
我, Institute scientist, cryopod, primary subject, backup subject
我, Shaun, Institute courser, Dr. Virgil's file (once it's placed on the desk)
This quest branches into an unmarked sub-quest, Shattered.
Dangerous Minds (MQ202)
Every companion except Curie likes when the memory playback is completed. Curie is indifferent, and Nick is always present for the event to trigger.
- 在正常情況下，Emergent Behavior在此任務完成之前是無法推進的。但是，如果玩家在完成此任務之前使用了控制台命令推進的話，則遊戲將使用未採用的音頻檔，導致阿瑪利醫生說：「等等。我記得你。我有幫過你把居禮從機器人移植到合成人上。「這意味著以前是可以在完成危險心靈之前完成Emergent Behavior。
- 在進去記憶躺椅前最好是保持第一人稱。否則在記憶模擬結束前，玩家會一直卡在第三人稱, making navigation and interaction somewhat more tedious.
- 在克羅格和學院科學家的場景中，三個合成人將朝著唯一倖存者的方向看and continue to follow them as they move around the room.
- Sometimes, if The Memory Den quest has been completed before this one, Kellogg and the two Institute scientists will still be labeled as Mysterious figures, as seen in the prologue of Fallout 4, despite the fact the Sole Survivor knows who they are by the time of Dangerous Minds.
- In the last scene, Shaun is sitting near 2 Massachusetts Surgical Journals and 1 Tesla Science magazines.
- The magazine Shaun can be seen reading is called Geckos and Gamma Radiaton - The Key to Prolonged Life?
|“||(Kellogg): Turned out I was the only one to ever get these installed. At least that's the story I heard. Some kind of "complications" is all they would say. I suppose they didn't much care if something scrambled my brains. And anyway, by that point I wouldn't have let them take the implants out. I'd come to rely on them too much. Which, looking back, is probably one of the reasons they agreed to it in the first place. Give them some leverage over me.||”|
|“||(Scientist): This was my reward for the Vault job. I'd starting getting implants a few years back but only minor stuff. This was the full deal - the cutting-edge tech they didn't usually let out of the lab. I volunteered for everything. I figured I didn't have anything to lose. Besides, this was kind of their thing. Like killing people was my thing. Why not see what they could do for me?||”|
- Rarely in the same scene, one can pick up one of the first two rifles dropped and keep it after exiting if it spawns with non-standard modifications. [已核实]
Shortly after finishing exploring Kellogg's memories, the objective may not register complete. A door icon will be seen underneath Doctor Amari's office, and is inaccessible. Reloading a previous save seems to be the only way to fix this. [已核实]
- This bug may be triggered by picking up the Institute synth weapons during the memory sequence. Reloading the save and not picking up any weapons during the memory sequence should prevent it from triggering.
While exploring the memories, sometimes, (seen during the wastelanders' kill request memory and later) even after the end of exploring the area, the screen will freeze and Kellogg and the environment will not move or talk, but the player is able to proceed further and explore the other memories. [已核实]
- If one wishes to watch the memory that has been frozen, they may simply walk back to the path of brain that led them to the memory, then walk back into it. This will cause the scene to continue to play out.
- If Nick has power armor equipped during this quest, after he exits it, all parts will be marked as owned. [已核实]
On PS4 there can be a glitch going through Kellogg's memories that will not let the progression continue. [已核实]
- To fix this load a previous save prior to sitting in the memory lounger.