Lucius is the commander of the praetorian guard in Caesar's Legion. He became a member of the contingent in 2268 and became their leader in 2276. In 2277, he took part in the First Battle of Hoover Dam under the command of the legate, Joshua Graham, and therefore is one of the few who know who the Burned Man really is. During the battle, he found himself in Boulder City but he managed to survive the trap of 1st Recon snipers set by the NCR. In 2281, if Benny is captured by Caesar's Legion, it's he who tortures Benny to learn the purpose of the platinum chip.
Despite his age, Lucius has been able to maintain his position in the praetorian guard for thirteen years as no one has challenged him in a battle to the death to take his place at the head of the guard. Caesar suspects this may be more out of his subordinates' respect for Lucius than a result of his strength.
Interactions with the player character
|This character starts quests.||
|This character is involved in quests.||
- I Hear You Knocking: Caesar has acquired a howitzer but the firing mechanism is broken. Lucius asks the Courier to befriend the Boomers and get the parts needed for a repair.
- Et Tumor, Brute?: The Courier must report to Lucius during Caesar's coma and answer to him if Caesar dies.
- Arizona Killer: If Caesar is dead, Lucius will order the Courier to assassinate President Kimball during his visit to Hoover Dam.
- Veni, Vidi, Vici: If Caesar is dead, Lucius will order the Courier to report to Legate Lanius to begin the battle for Hoover Dam.
- A Trusted Aide: After the Courier has achieved a reputation of "liked" or better, Lucius will give them the key to Caesar's Legion safehouse.
- With an Unarmed skill of 50, Lucius can be asked to teach the praetorian unarmed technique, Legion Assault. However, he will not teach the Courier if they have a poor reputation with Caesar's Legion.
- If the Courier has the required Unarmed skill but has low Intelligence, the dialogue option to learn Legion Assault will change into, "Can you teach me how to fight like the Pray-whatever?"
|服装||武器||其他 物品||死 亡|
|Legion praetorian armor||Ballistic fist||Legion Denarius
- "I fought in many battles for the Legion. Eventually, Caesar chose me to lead his Praetorian Guard. It was a great honor."
- "The NCR Rangers are the biggest threat. Without them, the NCR is nothing."
- "Caesar has taught us that over-reliance on firearms can only weaken us in the long run. It's why we train heavily with our blades and our fists. Unlike an NCR trooper, a Legionary is always ready to fight regardless of the circumstance he finds himself in."
Lucius appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Courier: "How long has Lucius been the head of your Praetorians?"
Caesar: "Lucius has been the head of my guard for five years now. He was a subordinate guard for eight before that. No invitee has dared to challenge him yet. Maybe it's an issue of respect - he is getting on in years."
Template:Navbox The Fort