|關於the location in Fallout 3，參見Nuka-Cola Plant。|
Before the war, Kanawha Nuka-Cola Plant was the regional marketing and research and development facility to test how the people of Appalachia liked their upcoming products, such as Nuka-Cola Quantum, Nuka-Cola Black, Nuka-Cola Orange, and Nuka-Cola Quartz.
There are two entrances to the Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant, both surrounded by low-level Scorched or feral ghouls. There is the main entrance and the shipping entrance. Heading through the main entrance will lead to a reception area while going through the shipping area will lead to the factory floor.
Through the main entrance is a small reception area and proceeding forward up a small staircase and through a large doorway there is a large open lobby consisting of numerous labs and tasting areas, there is one lab on the right of the room next to a tasting area and a utility tunnel leading to the factory floor while on the left is a storage area. Around five Scorched can spawn in the main lobby area. There are two staircases on the right and left leading up to the labs and catwalk and at the end of the lobby is another doorway leading to the factory level, a much grimier, concrete, area filled with a number of Scorched.
On the opposite side of the factory is the shipping area which is guarded by two protectrons who will shoot the scorched nearby but are also hostile to players. Once getting past the protectrons there is a door inside of a control pod leading to the factory floor. Upon entering the factory floor there are a number of conveyor belts and industrial machines, although there is a notable lack of Nuka-Cola anywhere around the factory. At the back of the factory floor in a secluded area is a network of utility tunnels leading to the employee break room, the lobby area, more of the factory floor and also a small room with two fusion generators, one with a fusion core inside of it.
- 空白意見表 - 有兩份，在二樓試喝(牌子寫著taste testing)區其中一個位子上。
- NCB02-A6A1意見表 - 同上。
- NCQ17-JH1A意見表 - 同上。
- NCQ17-GP01意見表 - 同上。
- 核子可樂行銷備忘錄 - 二樓口味實驗室(牌子寫著Flavor Profile Ops)，保險櫃附近檯子上。
- 克雷兒給艾莉西斯的字條 - 二樓Snackability R&D深處，難度3保險櫃旁邊的鎖住金屬盒內。
- 產品發想1 - 二樓口味實驗室桌上。
- Product Brainstorming 2
- Product testing results
- 我的建議 - 從屋頂的拖車屋旁邊入口進去的房間，掉在角落的機器後面地上。
- Three potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- In the upstairs Snackability R&D laboratory, in a blue maintenance structure attacked to the ceiling of the sunken loading dock, on the mainframe computer.
- In the upstairs Snackability R&D laboratory, on a metal shelf inside the locked pantry.
- In the locker room between the two largest chambers of the plant, in an open locker.
- Three potential magazines:
- On the gantry to the west, near the large interior doorway, on a small wood crate next to a to a tool chest. The gantry an only be accessed by climbing on the yellow crate-lifting machine in the middle of the sunken loading dock.
- Inside the security corridor near the ladder to the roof, half-hidden behind the white mainframe computer bank.
- In a locked cage room in the basement near the fusion core generator room, on a cabinet next to a yellow sink and a duffle bag.
- One inside of a generator in the back of the factory floor.
- One inside of a generator on the roof of the plant.
- One inside the locked cage next to the generator room.
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor pieces - At the power armor station in the basement areas of the plant.
- TNT圓頂鑰匙3 - 二樓Snackability Research and Development，有很多意見表的走廊盡頭的置物櫃，需要從薩頓取得的核子可樂置物櫃鑰匙打開。TNT圓頂鑰匙系列用於黑山軍械所。
- 配對鑰匙卡01 - 在一樓廁所門後地上，進去後把門關上就可看到。
- Large amounts of aluminum, glass and nuclear material can be found.
- Eight nuclear waste can be found here.
The Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant appears only in Fallout 76.