The south Cutthroat camp is a location in the Savage Divide region of Appalachia in 2102. It was once a camp used by the Cutthroats gang of raiders, but has since become occupied by various creatures and robots.
The camp surrounds a section of highway and contains randomly selected enemies: mole miners, robots, Scorched or super mutants, among others. The different trading posts have two safes that can be looted.
- Four Potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- In a re-purposed ski lift cabin, against the left railing.
- On the top left of a red chair, makeshift as a throne inside a destroyed car.
- Inside a display case on the southwest side of camp, near guard tower
- Inside a car chassis containing a couch and an end table on northeast side of camp.
- Two potential magazines:
- On a makeshift table on the northeast side of camp, on the north end of the road.
- On a cinder block in front of a couch, south end of camp on north side of road near guard tower.
The south Cutthroat camp appears only in Fallout 76.