Gavil is in charge of the Brotherhood's logistics division, headquartered at the Boston Airport. He keeps track of supplies and food rations coming in and out of the supply depot. Recently, suspicious activity has been taking place at the airport.
Food rations were disappearing by night. Gavil suspects that one of the soldiers assigned at his division is responsible for the thefts.
Interactions with the player character
- Duty or Dishonor: When the Sole Survivor goes to ask about the missing supplies he will tell the player character to go somewhere more private to talk. Once he has taken the player character to a more private area he will be irritated by the notion that one of his men has stolen supplies. He will advise the player character to tell Kells to drop the investigation. He will eventually tell the player character to badger Lucia and Clarke instead, as they were just posted to the detail recently.
- Ad Victoriam: Gavil will assist the player character in escorting Liberty Prime to the Institute.
BOS combat armor
|Laser rifle||Brotherhood of Steel holotags|
- Gavil, along with Lucia, is one of the very few named Brotherhood of Steel members to survive the destruction of the Prydwen during Airship Down, Rockets' Red Glare or With Our Powers Combined. He can be found at his usual workplace at the supply depot and will be hostile to the Sole Survivor.
- If Duty or Dishonor is completed before Ad Victoriam, Gavil will join the player character as part of the Liberty Prime escort squad. He will also wear his unique BOS III power armor, with the Knight Sergeant rank on the left forearm.
- If the Sole Survivor attacks Boston Airport after completing Mass Fusion and becoming an enemy of the Brotherhood, Gavil will join the forces attacking the Sole Survivor in his power armor.
Knight Sergeant Gavil appears only in Fallout 4.
- Gavil: " We're down over twenty crates, if you believe the Scribes. All food. Dried meat, InstaMash, Mac and Cheese... It doesn't make sense. I could see someone stealing weapons, or tech. But our 'thief' goes to all this trouble for a lifetime supply of Cram?"
(Knight Sergeant Gavil's dialogue)