Toxic Larry's Meat 'n Go is a wooden shack on the edge of the Savage Divide, overlooking the Mire. The building is a makeshift pre-War butchery, with a large sign on its wall advertising for people to 'Eat Here.' A pair of radstag corpses hang in front of the entrance and two mole rat corpses can be found around the side of the building in a refrigerator and a bathtub.
The shack inside is spattered with blood and guts. The bottom level of the shack contains various forms of fuel including gas canisters, fuel tanks and wood piles. Raw meat is in abundance around the place, including cat meat and squirrel bits in a fridge, and a pile of mole rat meat on the floor. There is also a cooking station in the corner of this floor next to the fridge. A rickety staircase leads upstairs.
The upstairs contains a broken bed frame, a steamer trunk and a mannequin wearing a pink dress. A radio and some ammo sit on a dresser beside the bed frame. There is a Mothman poster hanging on one of the walls next to a locked safe (Picklock 2). This floor opens out to a small balcony area with a barbecue grill and some steps that lead to the roof.
- Random Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On a white stove on the ground floor of the cabin.
- On the cabin's roof, on top of a broken metal shelf.
- Two random recipes:
- On a stove on the lower level.
- On a barbecue grill on the upper level, next to the stairs leading to the roof.
- 每月案件紀錄，十月 - 山坡下去之後會看到一座營地，卡車後座骷髏旁。
- 辛蒂的日記 - A Perfect Getaway任務期間於上述營地找到。
- 約會之夜 - 同上。
- 新肉 - A Perfect Getaway任務期間於快餐店二樓櫃子上找到。
- Random magazine - Near the bed on the second floor.
Toxic Larry's Meat 'n Go appears only in Fallout 76.