|關於an overview of shotgun models in the Fallout series of games，參見shotgun。|
is a firearm designed to shoot a multitude of lead or steel balls of varying sizes, greatly increasing the weapon's hit potential. This makes it very effective at hunting game. However, the accuracy and power found at close range starts to diminish as the target gets farther away. 多用於軍隊的設計稱為戰鬥霰彈槍。
截短的雙管霰彈槍是一把後裝式的12 gauge shotgun with most of the original barrel and stock removed to make it smaller and more easily concealed at the expense of range. 它有兩根並排的槍管，一次開火會同時將兩發12號霰彈全打出去instead of the typical 7，也就是說在使用霰彈的時候會有十四顆小鉛丸一次性射出。雖然較低的彈容量使得它的持續輸出不高，但是在近距離上它的瞬間爆發力確實不容忽視。The shotgun's base damage in Fallout: New Vegas is double that of its counterpart in Fallout 3 - in fact, it inflicts more damage per shot than any other non-unique shotgun (Big Boomer inflicts an extra 20 points), and is second only to the anti-materiel rifle as the most powerful non-unique conventional firearm in the game. 這把槍，如同所有人對它的第一印象一樣，精度非常差勁，事實上在遊戲里也找不到精度比它還糟糕的武器了。In addition, because it fires both barrels at once it wears out fast, eats up more ammo than other shotguns, and must be reloaded after each shot, leaving the player vulnerable between shootings (even with its fast reload speed). 所以為了發揮它的最大火力，使用者必須在極近的——近到可以用近戰武器相互攻擊的——距離上開火。
The sawed-off shotgun can fire a total of about 395 times, or 790 standard rounds, the equivalent of 395 reloads, from full condition before breaking. This amount is exactly the same as its unique variant. Template:Durability table
- Big Boomer, a unique variant carried by Old Lady Gibson.
- Special one used by Button man, which consumes magical companion ammo.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
- HELIOS One - one can sometimes be found (50% chance) in a toolbox in the pool table room.
- Atomic Wrangler casino - there is a gun case in the back room behind the bar. Two sawed-off shotguns can be found, as well as some shells.
- Jessup carries a sawed-off shotgun.
- Gun Runners - can be purchased from Vendortron.
- Sawed-off shotguns are carried by the bartenders at The Tops and Gomorrah casinos.
- One can be received from Heck Gunderson during the quest Beyond the Beef. Right after contact with Chauncey, head back to Heck and tell him that his son was kidnapped and is being held in the hotel.
- Should the player help Cachino kill Big Sal and Nero during How Little We Know, he'll hand the player a sawed-off and thirty 12 gauge Magnum shells when Nero's office is entered.
- Sloan - In the worker barracks, in a easy-locked cabinet. Must be stolen.
- Ralph of Mick & Ralph's carries a nearly 100% condition sawed-off shotgun.
- Mick at Mick & Ralph's sells sawed-off shotguns, once the player passes a Speech check of 30 to gain access to his secret stash.
- Randomly carried by Fiends.
When in first person the weapon looks fine, but in third person, the barrels can be dettached from the grip.[已验证]