“It's commonly referred to as the "Molecular Relay." I don't understand all the science behind it, but it works. De-materializes you in one place, re-materializes you in another. I'm sure it sounds crazy, but it's a reality.”— Brian Virgil
- 足夠的建造空間 (轉送器很大)。
- The teleporter can be placed on a concrete foundation: create a large concrete foundation that is level, place a floorboard on top of the foundation. The emitter component will now snap to the floor on top of the foundation, now remove the floorboard and the base can snap to the emitter.
- Although the quest simply requires all parts linked together in the same power grid, it is better to at least arrange the console close to the platform, within dialogue distance. If the two are too far apart, when the player character stands on the platform, the operator may not be able to start the teleportation sequence. Also, the operator may start to 'work' on one of the parts that one has already built, making them unable to move the part, nor can one command them to move away. One can try to power off/on other parts (by attaching/detaching wire) to lure them off the part one wants to move.
- Building the components at a different settlement than suggested may cause the quest giving NPC to spawn there.
- If the faction leaders keep saying that "it all needs to be connected to the same grid" even if all the pieces are correctly placed and lined up, removing and replacing them will often allow the quest to continue.
- 如果在鐵路組織的幫助下建造轉送器，構建組件所需的物品（除了兩個指定的生物識別掃描器和軍用電路板）都會存放在梅瑟安全屋的工作台。Tinker Tom mentions that he will sort runners to get the components there ready. This happens twice, once for the reflector platform stage and then again for the signal interceptor stage. It includes sufficient materials to build six medium generators, enough to power the device.
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 4 Has platform::Xbox One If the Commonwealth Minutemen faction was chosen to assist, upon returning from the Institute, it will no longer be possible to assign a task to Sturges, nor relocate him, via the workshop menu. He will no longer require, or use, a bed, nor will he count towards the population of Sanctuary Hills. It is still possible to trade items with him, however. [已验证]
- To fix this glitch, scrap every part of the burnt signal interceptor.
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 4 Has platform::Xbox One Despite the inclusion of a sensor module on the signal interceptor - items needed list, one is not actually required to build any part of the teleporter. [已验证]
- Has platform::PC If assisting the Railroad and the player character chose to create the teleporter at Jamaica Plain when talking to Desdemona about "Patriot," if she is too far away from Tinker Tom it will cancel the dialogue when switching to Tinker Tom.[已验证]
- To fix this with the console command, enable it and type in prid 000508ed then move close to Tinker Tom and type in moveto player.
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 4 Has platform::Xbox One The quest will occasionally not start after fully completing Hunter/Hunted.[已验证]
- To fix this with the console command, enable it and type in StartQuest MQ206 then SetStage MQ206 10. In addition, if Tinker Tom freezes and doesn't analyse the chip use SetStage MQ206 100.
- If the console command does not work, check if Sturges is dead. If he is dead, try console commands to revive or spawn him, then try the command StartQuest MQ 206 and SetStage MQ 206 10.
- Console users will have to uninstall quest related mods, reload to before Hunter/Hunted was finished and repeat the quest until it triggers.
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 4 Has platform::Xbox One If the Brotherhood of Steel faction was chosen to assist, Elder Maxson will occasionally teleport inside the hangar where the remnants of Liberty Prime are. This can occur if one is building at Boston Airport, making it impossible to reach him through conventional means. [已验证]
- To fix this, simply build a bed as close to the back wall as possible, then sleep for 2 hours. If it does not work the first time, simply retry and he should reappear.
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 4 The quest can become bugged when wiring everything. It will keep telling you that the reflector platform is not connected to the circuit, even though it actually is. Storing and rebuilding and than again wiring everything should do the trick (or building 3 connecting generators (10 power each) and connecting these to the console. Then connect the beam emitter and the relay dish with the console). [已验证]
- Allow time after storing and rebuilding for the quest to update. If you still have a quest open to build one of the items (even if it's already built,) the quest may not progress even if you set up the power correctly.
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 4 Has platform::Xbox One Sometimes the stabilized reflector platform won't snap in place with molecular beam emmiter. [已验证]
- Has platform::Playstation 4 If one managed to build multiple signal interceptor parts (possibly due to the quest not properly updating when they're built), you cannot scrap the unused extras upon your return. [已验证]
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Xbox One In-progress quests cannot be completed or advanced by communicating with Preston, Desdemona, or Maxson until you choose a faction in The Molecular Level. Only faction choice dialogs are available. [已验证]
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 4 Sometimes upon placing a part down the game will not react to it and the quest will become stuck, this can also occur when told to connect all pieces to the same power grid. Storing the part and replacing it does not seem to solve this issue. [已验证]
- Mr. Lnzu - The Nexus Forums.