|“||As the captain of this vessel, I won't allow anyone to jeopardize our mission no matter how valuable they think they are.||”|
Interactions with the player character编辑
- Duty or Dishonor: Someone has been stealing supplies from the airport, Kells wants the Sole Survivor to find out who.
- Leading by Example: Lead a Brotherhood squire to an area, and wipe out the forces there.
- A Loose End: Captain Kells believes Virgil is a threat to the Brotherhood, and orders the player to eliminate him.
- Tactical Thinking: Kells orders the player to wipe out the Railroad at their HQ in the Old North Church.
- A New Dawn: Kells is with Arthur Maxson when the player is promoted.
Airship captain's hat
|Laser rifle||Stimpak||Brotherhood of Steel holotags|
Lancer Captain Kells appears only in Fallout 4.