“As the captain of this vessel, I won't allow anyone to jeopardize our mission no matter how valuable they think they are.”
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion. They grant the - perk.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: -|
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: -|
|This character can modify weapons.||
|This character rents beds.||Cost: - caps.|
|This character starts quests.|
- Duty or Dishonor: Someone has been stealing supplies from the airport, Kells wants the Sole Survivor to find out who.
- Leading by Example: Lead a Brotherhood squire to an area, and wipe out the forces there.
- A Loose End: Captain Kells believes Virgil is a threat to the Brotherhood, and orders the player to eliminate him.
- Tactical Thinking: Kells orders the player to wipe out the Railroad at their HQ in the Old North Church.
- A New Dawn: Kells is with Arthur Maxson when the player is promoted.
|服装||武器||其他 物品||死 亡|
Airship captain's hat
|Laser rifle||Stimpak||Brotherhood of Steel holotags|
Lancer Captain Kells appears only in Fallout 4.