Boone specializes in rifles, carrying his own scoped hunting rifle.
布恩在新维加斯賭城大道休假时结识了后来的妻子Carla。在这个冷酷无情的世界上，只有Carla能够使他感到平静、快乐，使他忘记军队里发生的一切。他选择了退役，与Carla结婚，并在他同單位的好友Manny的盛情邀请下搬到諾瓦克定居。旅店老板娘Jeannie May Crawford说Carla就像是一朵带刺的花，只可远观，难以接近。Carla对平淡枯燥的小镇生活并不满意，这也影响到了她的丈夫和Manny之间的关系，持續到后来她从他们的生活中消失——被军团绑架，布恩怀疑她是被小镇上的人出卖了。
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion. They grant the Spotter perk.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: -|
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: -|
|This character can modify weapons.||
|This character rents beds.||Cost: - caps.|
|This character starts quests.||
|This character is involved in quests.||
- One for My Baby: 幫布恩找出小镇上出卖他妻子的那个人。成功完成此任務就可以招募他為夥伴。
- I Forgot to Remember to Forget: Help Boone deal with the psychological trauma still haunting him. 完成此任务会升级他的装甲。
- Beyond the Beef: The player can offer Boone, or any other human companion, as a substitute to Mortimer for the banquet.
- You'll Know It When It Happens: 布恩会指出保护NCR总统的3个安保漏洞——其中的两个确实被军团利用上了。
- If you have Boone kill Manny Vargas during One for My Baby and pass a Speech check to convince him that Manny was guilty, he will tell you to "Never say that name again." when asked about Vargas.
- If the player has not yet recruited Boone, he will refuse to speak to the player if their overall NCR reputation is significantly below neutral, or if they have significant positive reputation with Caesar's Legion. The reputation can be temporarily swayed by wearing any NCR armor, allowing the player that faction's relations and reputation. Though, very ironically, Caesar's Legion armor works just as well.
- If you get Boone to kill someone who is "responsible" for the death of his wife, he'll later ask you what gave them away. If you respond with "I had a hunch", he'll be hostile towards you and won't talk to you anymore.
- If asked if he will ever take off his beret when he has headgear with a higher Damage Threshold equipped, he will still say "No".
- 如果玩家拿走他的贝雷帽，他会评论说＂我真得很希望我的贝雷帽回来。＂However, not returning it causes no significant results. Oddly enough, he will still say this even if you trade it back to him before closing the inventory window.
- If you near the boat in Cottonwood Cove, Boone will say to you that this would probably the last boat you take.
- 如果主角选择干掉凱撒, 布恩会說, "Thumbs-down, you son of a bitch!", in reference to the gladiatorial games. He will also talk about the kill next time the player speaks to him.
|服装||武器||其他 物品||死 亡|
|1st Recon beret
Merc grunt outfit
|Boone's scoped hunting rifle
- 拥有Boone作为战友会自动和军团成员敌对，不管你和他们的关系如何。however; if told to wait out of sight, Legion will not turn hostile.
- The Kings will say "Is that guy NCR? He looks NCR."
- Boone has unique comments for a variety of game locations and situations:
- Mortimer will comment on Boone being in good shape and looking healthy, while insulting Boone as being a little gamey and rugged, when offering to sacrifice him to Mortimer during Beyond the Beef.
- For some reason, prolonged swimming or just swimming in Lake Mead while having Boone follow you, will cause him to die after he swims around in circles for a few minutes.
- After killing a Legion enemy, Boone will say "Wish there was more of them, I wasn't done yet."
- After you kill Oscar Velasco, Boone will say "Great Khan looks like. Guess he fought at Bitter Springs, or saw it happen".
- Boone will give you one warning before leaving permanently (similar to when Caesar sends Vulpes Inculta to the Strip to wipe your infamy slate clean) if the player works with the Legion and gains a positive reputation with them. So if you plan on doing several missions for the Legion, leave Boone in the Lucky 38 presidential suite and speak to him once finished. It should be noted that if you choose to follow the Legion path through the end it will be impossible to take Boone to the battle at Hoover Dam.
克雷格·布恩出现在Fa Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenes
- Craig Boone was written by Eric Fenstermaker.
- Boone is voiced by the same person who voiced Billy Yoder in Telltale Games Jurassic Park game. One of Yoder's squad mates was named Vargas.
- Has platform::PC After applying patch 220.127.116.11x Boone may no longer move his head to track nearby targets, and will holster his weapon while in combat approximately every five seconds. This error is caused by a code added to his main dialogue script, which causes him to re-evaluate his current AI package every five seconds.
- Has platform::PC An unofficial patch has been released which corrects this bug.
- Has platform::PC Due to a glitch regarding armor stats, every time Boone switches equipment, the PER bonus from his beret gets added again and again, which leads to Boone having over 10 Perception. This can be reset by taking his beret away, and then giving it back to him.
- Has platform::Playstation 3 If the player takes Boone's beret, then give it back to him, it may disappear from his inventory. If you give him the one remaining in your inventory, it will disappear upon transfer.
- Has platform::PC This can be done by giving to him any apparel does not allow face or headgear. Thusly, he'll also take his sunglasses off.
- Has platform::PC Boone seems to occasionally switch to melee (or if unavailable, unarmed) without prompt. This can be fixed by changing his combat style to melee in the companion wheel, and then back to ranged.
- Has platform::Playstation 3 If you fast travel after earning enough history points to unlock the quest I Forgot to Remember to Forget, but before Boone asks you to return to Bitter Springs with him, Boone will not fast travel with you. You may correct this by loading the auto-save file if you have not changed the game's default auto-save settings.
- Has platform::Playstation 3 If Boone has NCR faction armor AND a better set of armor in his inventory, he will sometimes switch between them for seemingly no reason.
- Has platform::Playstation 3 If Boone is a companion and you part ways with him, say to meet up at the Lucky 38, and eventually accept him as a companion again, he will repeatedly talk to you without prompt. on the Xbox 360, he won't leave the Presidential Suite either. and fast traveling also causes him to disappear from the game permanently. This can be fixed only by going to The Fort and killing Caesar, although Boone will not appear. Upon killing Caesar, fast traveling to Cottonwood Cove will fix the glitch, provided there are enemies nearby.
- Has platform::PC After a fight Boone may get stuck at reloading his weapon endlessly and not following you any more. Let him switch to melee and back to ranged gets him out of that loop. Yet only confirmed for PC, happened after fast traveling to Nevada Highway Patrol Station and fighting 10+ Jackal gang members.
- Has platform::Xbox 360 Sometimes when you're at the beginning of the game Boone will be shown as a companion but in Novac even if you haven't recruited him
- Has platform::Xbox 360 You can fix this bug by closing out of the game or turning off your console then back on.
- Has platform::Xbox 360 Sometimes when giving Boone a pair of Authority glasses they turn out misshapen on his face. His rifle also will glitch out, and either disappear off his back or be inside of him. This also causes him to switch equipment. This can be fixed by taking the glasses, completely leaving the companion wheel, then going back and giving them back. (Confirmed for Xbox 360)
- Has platform::Xbox 360 If Boone is a companion while using the Mark of Caesar to boat your way to The Fort Boone may appear on the dock next to you even if asked to wait far away. He will spawn in water therefore unable to fight the boat guard.
- Has platform::Playstation 3 If Boone is wearing gear that the player has given him, and then receives another set of apparel (not necessarily better than his current armor) he may remove his sunglasses and beret despite them being the only head-wear he has.
- Has platform::Xbox 360 Sometimes during combat, Boone will randomly stop attacking enemies and will turn around. Then he will run in a specific direction, not stopping unless if he runs into a wall. To counter-act this, the player must tell him to keep his distance, and then tell him to keep close again.
- Has platform::PC If you give him armor like radiation suit, he will remove his headgear, but he won't wear the suit.
- Has platform::PC If Boone is following you and you are accepted with the Legion, Boone will comment on it. Afterwards he will talk to you every 10 seconds, even if you did not engage him in conversation.
- Has platform::Xbox 360 Sometimes, when the player enters the Ultra-Luxe, gives up his weapons and then steals them back from the locker, Boone will lose his rifle for the rest of the game.