The Pioneer Scout camp, also known as 路易斯營區, was a wilderness camp site located in northern Appalachia on the shore of Grafton Lake for Order 451 of the Pioneer Scouts of West Virginia. Camp Lewis provided lessons and various wilderness-themed activities such as fishing, swimming, boating, cooking, archery, shooting, metalworking, crafting, and much more.
Following the events of the Great War and the subsequent environmental pollution by industrial chemicals, the toxic lake's water level rose, flooding cabin B02 and the building next to the dock that provided the lake activities.
The Pioneer Scout camp is divided into two sections of cabins, A and B. Section A has three cabins to bunk in, and a separate cabin for the scouts' Expedition Leader. Section B is similar, but with two cabins instead of three. The lower section of the camp has a small shop, a two-story mess hall with a campfire and flag pole just outside its front doors, a building for camp operations and a building next to the docks that may have been used for swimming, fishing, and boating activities. A central feature of the camp is the adventure tower - a wooden climbable tower with a grand view of the area. Located just up the hill is one cabin used for archery and shooting lessons and two cabins for the various crafting and metalworking lessons and activities. Even further up the hill is Pioneer Scout lookout, a watchtower for surveillance over the lake.
- Random Vault-Tec bobblehead - On the second floor on a ceiling beam.
- 設計圖：十字弓 - 射箭場小屋門口附近桌上。
- Two random recipes
- In the mess hall kitchen, along the open window counter.
- In the mess hall kitchen, along the opposite far counter near the kitchen's wall clock.
- 設計圖：濾水器 - 在射箭場的小屋裡。
- Salvaged assaultron head - On a shelf in the archery range.
- 童軍手冊：序章 - 食堂二樓。
- 童軍手冊：募資人 - 在瞭望塔東北邊，營區中間位置的建築裡。
- 內部筆記1 - 在營地西南邊，湖泊向西匯出的支流岸邊擺放著躺椅和假人，在桌上。
- Two random magazines
- Next to the outhouse at the archery range.
- Inside cabin A02 with bunk beds, in an open footlocker, on the right.
In one of the lakeside cabins (B01), there is a safe hidden in the ceiling behind some boxes. It cannot be lockpicked, it says "Requires key" when looking at it, and activating it says "This opens elsewhere." It is not yet clear where the key is.
The Pioneer Scout camp appears only in Fallout 76.