An isolated relay station overlooking the Ohio River, this place was used by a small family as a shelter. The father took their child down to the river to forage, never to return again. The mother later perished in her sleep.
Secretly, an Enclave research facility was built underneath the station. By 2103, the entrance of the facility has been revealed and the laser grid protecting the entrance became vulnerable to electrical failure during storms.
This location consists of a single building with an outhouse to the east. The building has a motorcycle in front and an air sensor relating to the Ecological Balance quest attached to its sidewall. The building itself contains a skeleton lying on a metal bed frame beside an industrial trunk and opposite a cot. There is also a tinker's workbench inside.
- 給小親親的字條 - 裡面桌上。
- 緊急請求 - 通話完畢任務期間於建築外的英克雷屍體上取得。
- Potential magazine - Inside the building, on the floor between two cardboard boxes near the industrial trunk.
- Ranger hat clean - Inside the portable toilet, behind the building.
- 消毒筆記 - 消毒室旁邊的觀看區控制台上。
- 鳥形龍 - 牢房A區的實驗室裡，鳥形龍屍體旁。
- 終端機不安全 - 牢房B區的實驗室，上頭塗著白色的B字樣，Holding cell console終端機旁。
- 鼴鼠礦工 - 牢房B區通往的實驗室裡(有著龍蝦標本)。
- 偵查兵信件 - 牢房C區，放出死亡爪的牢房牆邊的女性英克雷偵查兵屍體上。
- 餵食斜槽筆記 - 同上，拉下餵食斜槽後，掉落在牢房內的英克雷屍體上。
- 實驗室日記 - 休息室區域(Lounge字樣)一樓西北方向的休息室，電視下方檯子上。
- 都怪我 - 鎖著的寢室內置桌上。
- 毒蟲 - 淹沒的寢室區，靠東邊的房間內桌上。
- 遺失資料 - 指揮中心最裡面接近出口的紅邊條白桌上，下面有一個翻倒的紅垃圾桶。
- 囚房鑰匙卡 - 上述死亡爪牢房外的英克雷屍體上。
- 華頓裝備櫃鑰匙 - 上述餵食斜槽筆記的英克雷屍體上。
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - Under the desk at the reception area just before the main command center.
- Random plan - On a white table on the first floor of the mainframe room.
- 破誓者 - 通話完畢任務獎勵。
- Holotapes and notes
- Easter Eggs
- Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide p. 298: "TRANSMISSION STATION 1AT-U03
Assuming you have the necessary bobby pins to unlock the door, this small transmission structure atop a wooded hill seems to have been a hideout for a family."
(Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Atlas of Appalachia)
- Note to Sugarplum
- The skeleton on the bedframe inside the station.