A derelict Italianate mansion overlooking the drained Summersville reservoir, this one is distinct in that it has not been completely gutted and rendered inaccessible by the passage of time.
This ruined manor contains a grand piano on the bottom floor. On the second floor, a number of empty alcohol bottles can be found, and on the third floor, a few brain and glowing fungi can be found.
A feral ghoul can be found outside of the manor near a bicycle with its front wheel fallen off.
- 老奈特的告別 - 前院一具坐在輪椅上的骷髏身上。
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- Sitting on the broken door in front of the western entrance.
- On the rock cliff between the edge of the property and the dry lake, on a narrow ledge halfway down, below the cluster of Soot Flowers.
- Two potential magazines:
- Beneath the Nuka-Cola wooden crate, in the north corner of the kitchen.
- Behind the cardboard box, on the low shelf of the small table in the eastern corner, near a moving dolly, across from the red trunk, in the attic area of the mansion.
- Random recipe - Sitting on the kitchen counter, on the right side of the sink.
- 50 Nuka-Cola bottles - Found surrounding a skeleton on the roof. May contain a Nuka-Cola Quantum and a Nuka Cola.
Burdette Manor appears only in Fallout 76.