“Poor Earl. Gone just like that. Such a good bartender. Good friend. Oh, but terrible with women, mind you. Bull in china shop with them.”— Vadim Bobrov
The Disappearing Act is a side quest in Fallout 4.
- (可選) 拿到厄爾·史特陵的家門鑰匙。
- (可選) 詢問史嘉莉對厄爾的觀點。
- MacCready will dislike arresting Crocker, but like killing him (this is only before a certain point in his personal quest, after which he will instead like the peaceful resolution).
- Cait will dislike arresting Crocker, but like talking him down peacefully.
- Curie will like both arresting or talking Crocker down peacefully.
- Piper will like both arresting or talking Crocker down peacefully.
- Deacon will like arresting Crocker, whether the persuasion is successful or not.
- Hancock will dislike arresting Crocker and dislike attempting to talk him down peacefully, however he will like using violence.
- Nick Valentine will like arresting Crocker, but dislike killing him.
- Danse will like arresting Crocker, but is neutral towards a peaceful conclusion.
- Strong will like arresting Crocker and dislike attempting to talk him down peacefully, however he will love using violence.
- Codsworth will like talking him down peacefully.
- X6-88 will like skipping arrest and going straight to violence.
- Preston Garvey will like both arresting Crocker and talking him down peacefully, but will dislike using violence.
- Has platform::Playstation 4 If you are high enough in level for the Far Harbor mission "Far From Home" to show up, you might have difficulty in getting Ellie to recognize that you have completed this mission. It appears her priority is to get you to take the new mission rather than pay off and close this one.[已核实]
- Speaking with Ellie and accepting the Far Harbor quest first, then speaking to her again will make her ask about the current investigation and pay for its completion.
- Has platform::PC If attempting this quest when the Mega surgery center is not open, Dr. Sun will be there but the objective to talk to him will not appear after Crocker dies. Sun will still be waiting for you once you exit the basement but attempting to initiate conversation will only cause the 'This individual is busy' message to show and he will remain immobile, potentially blocking your way from the area. If you can get past him, completing the quest by talking to Ellie will return everything to normal.[verification overdue]