|關於other characters in the Fallout universe named Henry，參見Henry (disambiguation)。|
- 1 背景
- 2 Interactions with the player character
- 3 Inventory
- 4 Notes
- 5 Notable quotes
- 6 Appearances
- 7 Bugs
- 8 Gallery
- 9 References
Doctor Henry was a pudgy guy with a shiny bald head and thick-lensed glasses. 早年他曾经在海神油井从事生化基因方面的研究。在英克雷的其他基地，他的研究也涉及不少其他领域。在NCR遇到他时，他表示之所以离开英克雷是因为他的研究并不受待见。事实就是如此：在英克雷，他那些关于治愈废土居民变异的理论并不受同僚的欢迎，在多个基因研究项目中与其共事的舒罗伯博士对他的抨击尤为激烈。在纳瓦罗基地，两人就变异问题发生过无数次的争吵。在他们的最后一次口角中，气坏了的舒罗伯宣称要把亨利调去别的部门一名生化機械维修工之类的(the equivalent of cybernetic janitorial duty)。可怜的亨利信以为真，接到这个威胁后不过几个小时，他就偷走了一只机械狗，逃出纳瓦罗基地，一路往东踏上了去NCR的旅途。英克雷虽然反感他的研究方向，也不喜欢他对废土居民的同情态度，但他们一直希望能够牢牢掌控废土上所有的科研人员。亨利的逃离对他们来说显然不是好事，好几名英克雷士兵因为“玩忽职守”而受到惩处。不过舒罗伯没有隐瞒了他与亨利之间的冲突，只是声称亨利长期以来确实显得可疑，而且似乎对那些变异的废土居民过于同情。
在离开纳瓦罗基地后，亨利开了一家诊所，成功地融入了NCR的生活。他在诊所非常忙碌，不过没有人知道他离开英克雷的原因——他只是隐讳地表示他那些同事们只知道全身心地想要“净化”废土，而他则希望把自己在生化基因领域的知识用于治疗强制进化病毒。当地的罪犯首领麦尔科对亨利的研究很有兴趣，曾经想要雇佣“获选者”去把亨利的研究文件搞到手。 “获选者”从纳瓦罗基地里带出来的机械狗K-9被他留在了NCR的工程师德露西那里，以便接受必要的维护。亨利(who had been placed in critical condition after being reportedly assaulted by the Chosen One some time earlier)担心K-9的存在会泄露太多英克雷的机密，因此想要把它破坏掉。但是德露西察觉到了他的计划，和机械狗一起阻止了他的行动。NCR政府以此为借口没收了K-9和那只机械狗，以便得到更多关于英克雷的情报。根据传闻，NCR不顾德露西的强烈反对，肢解了这两只机械狗来进行研究。但是NCR的技术能力比英克雷落后太多，两只机械狗在肢解中受到了太多的损坏，再也无法活过来了。在NCR占领了纳瓦罗之后，亨利见到了他以前的同僚黛茜·惠特曼、年幼的阿卡德·甘农以及他的母亲。后来NCR开始对那些试图“混入”共和国的英克雷成员进行清洗，亨利一行人不得不逃往莫哈维。
Interactions with the player character
- Test mutagenic serum on a super-mutant. Try Broken Hills: Asking Henry about cyber-genetics gives a mission to test a prototype serum on a super mutant.
Fallout: New Vegas
|此角色可以修理物品。||修理 瓶盖: -|
- Guess Who I Saw Today: Henry will ask the Courier to go up to Charleston Cave and retrieve a Stealth Boy. Following that, he will ask they bring Lily Bowen into his office so he can run a couple of tests on her.
- For Auld Lang Syne: Dr. Henry is one of the Enclave remnants the Courier is tasked to find.
- Nothin' But a Hound Dog: Dr. Henry is the only one in the Mojave Wasteland that is skilled enough to transplant a new brain into Rex.
Effects of player's actions
- After For Auld Lang Syne is complete, he and the squad will assist the Courier at the Second Battle of Hoover Dam.
Fallout: New Vegas
|服装||武器||其他 物品||死 亡|
|Wasteland doctor fatigues
Enclave scientist outfit (Battle of Hoover Dam only)
Tri-beam laser rifle (Battle of Hoover Dam only)
Drained small energy cell
- The Chosen One cannot be healed at Henry's clinic in NCR, as it is more of a research lab. The Chosen One can heal at the hospital, run by Doc Jubilee.
- Oddly, as discovered in dialogue, Henry knew about the Vault Behavioral Project.
- Unlike all others with the title of Doctor in Fallout 2, he cannot heal the Chosen One.
- Despite the fact that ex-Enclave personnel (and even the children there-of) are hunted by the NCR and many others for war crimes, Doc Henry will freely mention he was a member of the Enclave while speaking to the Courier in his lab at Jacobstown (even before the start of the quest For Auld Lang Syne). As such, he is the only remnant to do so.
- If Calamity is dead, he will still "hand over control of the lab to her."
- Henry's word for the remnants bunker is "Friends."
- He will not turn hostile when attacked.
- "This guy is so out of place it's painful. He's got that egghead, not living in the real world air about him, that's for sure." – Fallout 2 in-game description
- "Doc Henry was always a hard one to figure out. It didn't seem to matter whether he was working with humans or dogs. He had an equal lack of affection for both; a regular Diogenes. I'm not sure what the man was after." – Arcade Gannon's opinionPlay sound
- "Nice work with the Nightkin. I've never seen anyone able to talk their kind out of anything once they had their mind set to it."
- "I assume this is about something important? You're interrupting my research."
- "Because Marcus asked me to and because it's a reason for me to get up in the morning. I'd like to get one more grand accomplishment done."
- "That's... brilliant. Simple, yet elegant. I can't believe I didn't think of that."
- Has platform::Xbox 360 Sometimes he will not perform medical services for the player. [已验证]
- Has platform::PC Sometimes he may just say, "Keep your head down - there could be snipers around". This makes any communication with him impossible. There is no known fix for this bug, however it may work to disable, enable, kill and resurrect him using console commands. [已验证]
- Has platform::Xbox 360 Starting Nothin' But a Hound Dog after completing For Auld Lang Syne instead of before will cause him to reappear in Jacobstown. [已验证]
- This will also result in there being two Henry(s) in the Second Battle of Hoover Dam, one with wasteland doctor fatigues, and one with an Enclave scientist outfit. [已验证]
- Schenry.msg , line 100
- Fallout Bible 6
Template:Navbox NCR Town