|“||That news was brought to you by the Tops Casino. You'll dig us, baby! We're the Tops!||”|
|“||Fully renovated by the Chairmen, The Tops is billed throughout New Vegas as a place for men to kick back, drink, laugh, and have a good time.||”|
The courtyard is a small area behind the Casino. 有個水池，旁邊種了點棕櫚樹，賭徒們可以在這溜達，還有幾個保安。
At the end of the main hallway, the very last locked door leads to the High Roller's suite. This lock cannot be picked. The key is obtained from the floor manager by winning a minimum of 7,500 chips in the casino.
As the player character earns chips, the floor manager will offer increasingly valuable gifts, culminating in a complimentary suite.
當玩家贏超過10000枚籌碼，會被賭場列入黑名單。 They can still use its other functions, such as the restaurant, the theater and cashing out their chips, but they cannot win any more money in the Tops; the ban is permanent.
一樓 & 餐廳 编辑
- Certain unused tables in the gambling halls suggest that at one time the casino used to offer the gambling game Craps as well.
- Strangely, there is a poster advertising the Gomorrah near the front door.
- According to a newspaper seen in the Gomorrah, it was called "TOPS" before the War.
- The framed newspaper clipped to the right of the entrance doors in the lobby contains an error, refers to The Ultra-Luxe as "The Ultra Lux".
- If patch 1.06 is installed, there will be a wall separating the reception area and the casino floor.
- Even though Mr. New Vegas says that The Tops is "Fully-renovated by the Chairmen", a big piece of the tower is gone.
- Compared to the other casinos, The Tops can be seen as low quality as the reception building from the outside has many cracks across it, there is a huge chunk of tower that is missing from the main building and the windows from the outside appear to have cracks as well.
- The Tops casino floor appears to have broken picture frames and torn wallpaper.
- "Ain't That a Kick in the Head?"(原唱版本)
- "Blue Moon"(Frank Sinatra版本)
- "Hallo Mister X"
- "Jingle, Jangle, Jingle"(Kay Kyser & His Orchestra版本)
- "Something's Gotta Give"(Bing Crosby with Buddy Cole and his Trio版本)
- "Slow Bounce"
- "Why Don't You Do Right?"(Snader Telescriptions版本)
For music used in the show performances, see The Aces.
- 王牌劇院裡，有個叫 「紅黨」的演唱組合，這是對當年在維加斯紅極一時的「鼠黨」團體致敬。鼠幫是由弗蘭克辛納特拉、迪安·馬丁、小森美戴維斯、祖伊畢什、彼得羅福特,他們是美國50-60年代紅極一時的演唱組合。
- James Garcia created the 3D model of The Tops neon sign.
- If the player dismisses companions while inside The Tops and tells them to return to the Lucky 38, they may walk toward the front doors but never exit. Instead, they remain waiting in The Tops lobby. To fix get the companion to re-join you, exit The Tops, then dismiss them again once you are both outside of the casino. They will then walk to the Lucky 38.[已核实]
- caps, the messages "added X caps" and "removed X chips" are displayed, but no chips are removed and no caps are added. To fix exchange chips into Legion/NCR money, then exchange Legion/NCR money into caps at another casino.[已核实] When exchanging chips into
- Sometimes one of the Chairmen will have no head, but his mouth, eyes, and hair will be floating above his suit.[已核实]
- On the 13th floor, If you drag a corpse into the corridor behind Yes Man's room it will become invisible.[已核实]
- Taking the elevator to and from the 13th floor sometimes causes the screen to go black after loading.[已核实]
- Sometimes when entering The Tops there will be a glitch where almost every door in The Tops has an Average lock on it and some random places in the wasteland will too (e.g. ovens, random containers etc.) Also, they will sometimes lock again as soon as you unlock them.[已核实]
- If you obtain 32764 The Tops Chips and then drop them, it will appear as -32764 The Tops Chips. Upon turning in your chips, you will still have the option to turn in your chips, effectively allowing for infinite caps.[已核实]
References编辑Template:Navbox New Vegas