The Zip was a small, single-seated vehicle with two large glass doors on each side for easy access. The steering wheel left and right shift sticks were removable to allow the driver more room when stepping into the small car. It had a large windshield and no real back window or side mirrors.
There are two large headlights along with a small one on top of the car and two running lights on the lower sides, with no visible brake lights. An engine is installed in the back, behind the driver seat. In advertisements, a blue version is seen, whereas those found in the wastelands are red.
- One can be seen before the war in Sanctuary Hills. It can be found post-War upon returning to the area.
- One can be found in Jamaica Plain.
- One inside the garage of Hester's Consumer Robotics.
- One is located in the center of Malden.
- One is outside of Malden to the north.
- Far Harbor. One can be found in the town of
- Three in front of the exterior gate of the Whitespring Resort.
- Two can be found at Wade Airport.
- One can be found west of Vault 76 on the road leading to the military checkpoint.
- One can be found at the Red Rocket Mega Stop.
Behind the scenesEdit
- This vehicle was designed to complement the Fusion Flea Supreme as another example of a tiny vehicle in a world of extremes.
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- The Zip's bubble design seems to be inspired by the Heinkel Kabine microcar.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|