A vehicle produced before the Great War, one of two microcars alongside the Fusion Flea Supreme. The small, single-seated vehicle has three wheels. The engine sits in the back, behind the seat. In advertisements, a blue version is seen and red variants are seen in the wasteland.
- One can be seen before the war in Sanctuary Hills. It can be found post-War upon returning to the area.
- One can be found in Jamaica Plain.
- One inside the garage of Hester's Consumer Robotics.
- One is located in the center of Malden.
- One is outside of Malden to the north.
- One can be found in the town of Far Harbor.
The Zip appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenes
- This vehicle was designed to complement the Fusion Flea Supreme, seen in the Art of Fallout 4.[Non-game 1]
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and may be inaccurate.|
- The Zip's bubble design is similar in appearance to the Heinkel Kabine microcar.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
- The Art of Fallout 4 p. 259: ZIP: "Another little bubble car to complement the Fusion Flea. Cars are either huge or tiny in Fallout, a world of extremes."