“Yeah, and I got lots to trade. But if you got no Nuka, you're not getting nothing, no way!”— Zip
Zip's Nuka Fix is an unmarked and repeatable quest in Fallout 3.
|Unmarked Quest: Zip's Nuka Fix|
|Talk to Zip.|
|Find a Nuka-Cola.|
|Bring the nuka-cola to Zip.|
|Reward: Various items|
Zip in Little Lamplight will trade various items for Nuka-Cola to satisfy his Nuka-Cola addiction.
The reward received depends on the player character's Barter skill and an added in random factor. The following table lists chances of getting every possible reward.
- Zip will only trade one reward item (or group of items) for one bottle of Nuka-Cola per day.
- If Zip gives the Lone Wanderer a 10mm bullet, he calls it "lucky," but there is nothing special about it.
- He does not accept ice cold Nuka-Cola or Nuka-Cola Quantum.
- The Lone Wanderer says they will give an "ice cold bottle" of Nuka-Cola in the dialogue box, but only a regular Nuka-Cola is taken from inventory and is required for the quest.
- If Zip trades a Nuka-Cola for 5.56mm rounds the dialogue box refers to the ammo as .556 rounds.