Fallout 3 locations project
The door to the house can be opened with the Ridgefield gate key carried by Arkansas, the sniper located in the destroyed building in Minefield. If you've enslaved him or don't have the key for other reasons, you can pick the Average Lock (level 50 Lockpick required).
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
In the lounge:
- Pre-War book
- There is an Easy locked safe in the back room.
In the second bedroom:
- Pugilism Illustrated
- Teddy bear: this one is visibly larger than the other bears in the game. It will stay that way after taking it and putting it back once, but if you pick it up and drop it again it will become normal size.
- This house is notable for containing one of the few child skeletons in the game; a smaller than usual one lying on a bed.
- This house contains 2 oversized green plates, located on small wooden shelves on both floors.
- This house also contains 1 oversized skeleton in the bedroom
Zane house only appears in Fallout 3.