The Z-43 innovative toxins plant is a location in Big MT in 2281. It is located northwest of the Saturnite alloy research facility, west of the X-12 research center and east of the X-66 Hexcrete archipelago.
Layout[edit | edit source]
Radiation is present throughout the facility as well as the outer entrance. The building consists of three main areas: the entrance, a large main room, and a small room opposite the entrance. There is also a catwalk above the main room. In the small room on the ground floor, there is a footlocker as well as a chemistry set that can make chems with a Science skill of 25.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- A corrosive glove - Located exactly right of the entrance between two desks.
- The hazmat pod security code - Located within the small room at the back of the building, on the ground floor, resting against some filing cabinets. This is needed to obtain the hazmat helmet and suit in the hazmat testing ground without using an upgraded sonic emitter.
- A considerable amount of drained small energy cells and drained microfusion cells inside.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Upon picking up the corrosive glove, up to seven Y-17 trauma override harnesses will appear.
- A terminal in the facility notes that the Think Tank executives were working on a project for Frederick Sinclair at the Sierra Madre Casino & Resort. After a chemical leak at the casino's villa, the executives sent prototype chemical suits for individuals working there. The entire breadth of the experimentation and overall project is unknown.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
|The following is based on the Wild Wasteland trait and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
When entering the facility for the first time, several Y-17 trauma harnesses will attack. With the Wild Wasteland trait, one of them will say, "Hey, who turned out the lights?" This is a reference to the Doctor Who episodes "Silence in the Library" and "Forest of the Dead."
|End of information based on the Wild Wasteland trait.|