The area is guarded by lobotomites and a pack of night stalkers. The interior has a couple patrolling non-hostile holograms and a terminal which makes references to Frederick Sinclair from Dead Money.
- Valence radii-accentuator - Located in a column of light in the middle of the first floor. It can be difficult to see.
- Recipes - Energy Weapons skill book - Located underneath the monitor at the top of the first flight of stairs to the right, in the northwest corner.
- Five Proton throwing axes - Three located in the southwest corner of the upstairs platform, and two in a dumpster behind the building.
- Five plasma grenades - Located in the same dumpster as the proton throwing axes, behind the building.
- Upon walking into the big light beam, control of the player character will be lost. They will stumble around and the screen will turn to black. Twelve hours will pass when in the light before regaining control. In Hardcore mode, the passing of time will affect dehydration, sleep, and hunger. Stepping into the light beam repeatedly can efficiently pass long periods of time.
- Vera Keyes' photo can be found on a table at the lowest level of the Z-38 lightwave dynamics research facility. It was a reference for her hologram that was developed on-site for the Sierra Madre Casino & Resort.
- Since there are two holograms and a computer entry mentioning hologram technology, this may prove that the Valence radii-accentuator and its stronger counterpart are based on hologram technology.