“Spending a lot of hours getting the Vera Keyes hologram looking right. I'm a physicist, not a sculptor - iterating on her facial features and her dress to match Sinclair's expectations... it's about enough to make me file a complaint. I don't get the sense Sinclair's doing this out of love or well, lust.”— Z-38 lightwave dynamics research terminal entry
Layout[edit | edit source]
The area is guarded by lobotomites and a pack of night stalkers. The interior has a couple patrolling non-hostile holograms and a terminal which makes references to Frederick Sinclair from Dead Money.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Valence radii-accentuator - Located in a column of light in the middle of the first floor. It can be difficult to see.
- Recipes - Energy Weapons skill book - Located underneath the monitor at the top of the first flight of stairs to the right, in the northwest corner.
- Five Proton throwing axes - Three located in the southwest corner of the upstairs platform, and two in a dumpster behind the building.
- Five plasma grenades - Located in the same dumpster as the proton throwing axes, behind the building.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Upon walking into the big light beam, control of the player character will be lost. They will stumble around and the screen will turn to black. Twelve hours will pass when in the light before regaining control. In Hardcore mode, the passing of time will affect dehydration, sleep, and hunger. Stepping into the light beam repeatedly can efficiently pass long periods of time.
- Vera Keyes' photo can be found on a table at the lowest level of the Z-38 lightwave dynamics research facility. It was a reference for her hologram that was developed on-site for the Sierra Madre Casino & Resort.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and is speculative and may not be accurate.|
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.