Yakuza were known as the pre-War Japanese mafia. Nowadays, the descendants of the Yakuza are around New Reno, perpetuating the tradition of their expertise in swordplay and throwing weapons. They have no known headquarters and travel in small bands, fighting against New Reno's mobsters and scouting the Wasteland around New Reno, never succeeding in entering into the city. Following the war, the Yakuza seems to have diverted from their traditional bushido code, with many members remarking on how they would prefer dishonor through fleeing than an honorable death.
Interactions with the playerEdit
|This character is a temporary party member.|
|This character is a permanent party member.|
|This character is a doctor.||
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: -|
|This character can modify weapons.||
|This character starts quests.||
|This character is involved in quests.||
|This character has a talking head.|
- Despite having equipment that looks weak, they are quite strong in melee as well as ranged combat, which can be great trouble even when wearing power armor.
- Wakizashi are their unique swords and thus can only be obtained from a killed Yakuza member.
- "Killing is an art form." – Common Yakuza motto
- "Life and death are the same."
- "Die with honor!"
- "It is your karma to die."
- "Fleeing is dishonorable. Dying would be worse."
- "Better a live coward than a dead hero."
The Yakuza appear only in Fallout 2.
- Yakuza on Wikipedia.