| ||For an overview of wrench types in all games, see wrench.|
A common grey metallic wrench, generally used for (un)bolting nuts.
Prior to patch 1.02, the recipe required an additional 1 scrap metal, 1 wonderglue, and 1 wrench.
|The following is based on Fallout 3 cut content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
|End of information based on Fallout 3 cut content.|
There are over 370 guaranteed locations for the wrench, often near workbenches. They may also be found as random loot.
- The first wrench to be found is next to Floyd Lewis in Vault 101 during Escape!.
- 17 can be found on the factory floor of the Red Racer factory.
- 15 are scattered around Meresti Metro station.
- 15 are in Evergreen Mills bazaar.
- 11 can be found on the RobCo Facility factory floor.
- 10 are in the utility tunnels beneath the White House.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- The basement in the REPCONN test site, west of Novac and south of Gibson scrap yard, contains a large number of wrenches (30), scrap metal, and wonderglue.
- A large number of wrenches (13) can be stolen from the Nellis hangars and respawn there when the bomber is brought in.
- Big MT. Found all over
- Six in the Solar collection tower at HELIOS One.
- Six on Sunset Sarsaparilla Headquarters's factory floor.
- Five in Vault 3's recreation area
- There are a few that can be stolen around Novac.
- Occasionally dropped by Powder Gangers and prospectors.
- Occasionally sold by Chet at Goodsprings General Store.
- A few in the Brotherhood of Steel safehouse
- Two in the maintenance shack at the Southern Nevada Wind Farm
- Some can be found scattered around Vault 3
There are many wrenches in Novac all of which need to be stolen, but even after stealing all of them it does not effect the players reputation enough to lower it in Novac.