Infobox incomplete (Dialogue)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|For the mentioned-only associate of Flavia Stabo, see Wren (mentioned).|
Wren's father was a member of the Diehards, and Wren was born and raised as part of the gang. Facing the growing threat of the Scorched Plague, Wren and her father were amongst those who abandoned Margie McClintock and fled Appalachia under Meg Groberg's lead, with both viewing the region as a deathtrap they were only too willing to leave. Her father ultimately died sometime before 2103, outside of Appalachia.
When Meg and the raiders chose to return to the region in 2103, Wren greatly disagreed but was eventually convinced by Meg, though she is still somewhat resentful of the choice. After setting up at the Crater, Wren became the raiders' communications expert, also coordinating scouting efforts and analyzing threats in the surrounding region for security purposes. The amount of work she undertakes and the lack of help she receives has left her greatly annoyed by the other raiders' seeming incompetence, and she even marvels at how their gang has managed to survive.
Because of her young age of 18, and because she is not capable of much heavy lifting, Wren is often pushed around by the other raiders. As a result, she has developed a hostile attitude towards those around her, even warning the Vault Dweller of Vault 76 that if they cross her, she will slit their throat faster than they can "cry for mommy."
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character starts quests.|
- The Importance of Communication: Once every other day, Wren asks the player characters to track down three broken radio vacuum tubes to replace the ones in her equipment being constantly damaged by the Toxic Valley's environment, rewarding them for ensuring her equipment remains in working condition.
- Vault Dweller: "Dragged back? Were you here before with Meg?"
Wren: "Pretty much born and raised a Diehard 'til we bailed on Margie. And a damn good thing we did, too. If them Scorched wiped out the Responders and the Brotherhood, you bet your ass they'd be pickin' us off like flies. But now that you're out... Welcome to the world of survival, rook."
- Vault Dweller: "[Strength] I could break you in half, so you better start explaining."
Wren: "Fine. As you've noticed, I ain't exactly a heavy lifter, and on account of me being eighteen years old, people like to think they can push me around. So that's why I got this attitude. But make no mistake, rook. You cross me, and I'll slit your throat faster than you can cry for mommy."
- Wren: "My daddy's probably rollin' in his grave knowing Meg brought us here."
- "I can't believe I let Meg talk me into coming here. My dad always said they left this place for a damn good reason."
- The Crater terminal entries; Wren's terminal
- Wren: "You better not be here expecting me to drink something nasty again for the the sake of humanity... cuz that ain't happenin'."