The World of Refreshment was a Nuka-Cola manufacturing plant with a guided tour, featured in park advertisements. Before Nuka-Cola Quantum was released, the water was tinted a blue color to simulate the look of the beverage, but now contains the drink itself. The river is infested with nukalurks.
Accessible through the southern side of the structure, just beyond the river of Quantum. Just left of the building's sign is an enter sign with an arrow. Following it will lead to the entrance of the building. Upon entering, one will be in the newest feature, the World of Refreshment Tour that highlights the history of Nuka-Cola Corporation while following the river.
|For the notable loot outside, see Nuka-Cola bottling plant.|
- Hidden Cappy clue - In the western town section of the Quantum River tour, on the left side of the river directly across from a large Nuka WILD sign on a blue building with a western female model, will be located on the right side of said building.
- Ice cold Nuka-Cola Quantum - In the western town section of the Quantum River tour, on a house balcony with broken railing.
- Nuka T-51 power armor - Behind a sealed door next to the Tunnel of Love. The door is unlocked by an Expert locked terminal in the upper area. It can be reached by proceeding eastward from the armor, entering the hole in the right wall and going up the stairs. If needed, the password to the terminal is located on the roof by a Nukalurk king, a mattress, and two weapon workbenches.
- Ice cold Nuka-Cola Orange - Behind the first billboard on the right, upon entering from the exit or end of the Quantum River tour. It is at eye level, sitting on a beam alongside a Nuka-Cola Grape.
- Going to the roof - Note, written by Casey, located near the "systems control terminal."
- Nuka-Cade ticket roll - On a desk near the weapons workbench on the lower level of the interior.
- More than 30 Nuka-Colas and four Nuka-Cherries in the room adjacent to the giant bottling machine, on the conveyors, inside crates, and on the floor.
- 10 Nuka-Cola Quantums on the floor of the bottling plant to the left of the giant bottling machine.
- Corporal Downey's report on a small table at the base of the giant bottling machine, near the remains of Sergeant Lanier.
- A star core in the same area, next to the remains of a Gunner.
- Precious Medals: The medallion collected at the end of the exhibit is one of the seven needed to complete the quest.
- A World of Refreshment: In order to secure the bottling plant for the raiders, the Sole Survivor needs to clear any hostiles.
Behind the scenes
The World of Refreshment's name parallels the World of Coca-Cola museum in Atlanta.
- Nuka-World theme song: "The World of Refreshment's the most wonderful place, the friendly streets of Nuka-Town put a smile on your face."
- Nuka-World theme song: "Where the river's made of Quantum, and the mountaintops are fizz, with fun and games and rides for all the moms and pops and kids."
- Fallout 4 loading screen hints: "Just before Nuka-Cola Quantum was released, the World of Refreshment's water was tinted a glowing blue color to simulate the look of the beverage for promotional purposes."
- World of Refreshment PA system: "Welcome to the Nuka-Cola World of Refreshment, now featuring a river of Nuka-Cola Quantum!"