Wolfhorn ranch is east of Nipton, just south of where the road divides to Ranger station Charlie in the north and Camp Searchlight in the south. It is a one room shack with a stove, armor locker, two lockers, and a bed. Containers here do not respawn, so it can be used to safely store items. The bed can be used, but it will not give the Well Rested effect. There is also an irradiated water source just outside the ranch.
Near the flag pole is a grave.
- Chopper - A unique cleaver, found in a box on the stove inside the farmhouse.
- Tumblers Today - Near the fridge, on the floor.
- This is a possible location for player character housing.
- By following the paths built behind the ranch, a grave can be found atop a hill overlooking the highway to the northwest, around which faint whispering can be heard. A shovel is not required to loot it.
- Legionary assassins may spawn northwest of here if the Courier has a poor reputation with Caesar's Legion.
- In the Italian, Spanish, French and German versions of Fallout: New Vegas, the Wolfhorn Ranch is called "Accampamento di Ulysses", "Campamento Ulises", "Camp d'Ulysses" and "Ulysses Lager". All four designations translate to "Ulysses' Camp".
- To the north, next to the nearest roadside billboard advertising Fancy Lads Snack Cakes, a dead Bright follower can be found.
Wolfhorn ranch appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.