Wolfhorn ranch is a farmstead in the Mojave Wasteland, found east of Nipton, just south of where Nevada State Route 164 divides to Ranger station Charlie in the north and to Camp Searchlight in the south.
The main building exists as a one-room shack, containing a stove, armor locker, two lockers, and a bed. Surrounding the building is evidence of recent farming. There is a windmill, constructed walkways, crops, and various tools littered around the area. There is also an irradiated water source just outside the ranch. Near the flag pole is a grave, overlooking Nevada State Route 164. A radio nearby will be tuned to Radio New Vegas.
- Chopper - A unique cleaver, found in a box on the stove inside the farmhouse.
- Tumblers Today - Near the fridge, on the floor.
- Containers here do not respawn, so items can be safely stored here. The bed can be used, but it will not give the Well Rested bonus effect.
- Faint whispering can be heard near the grave and a shovel is not required to loot it.
- Legionary assassins may spawn northwest of here if the Courier has a poor reputation with Caesar's Legion.
- To the north, next to the nearest roadside billboard advertising Fancy Lads Snack Cakes, a dead Bright follower can be found.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In the Italian, Spanish, French and German versions of Fallout: New Vegas, the Wolfhorn Ranch is called "Accampamento di Ulysses", "Campamento Ulises", "Camp d'Ulysses" and "Ulysses Lager". All four designations translate to "Ulysses' Camp".
- The grave located on the hill in the ranch is a reference to Ulysses being cut from the base game.
Wolfhorn ranch appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- ↑ Fallout: New Vegas Official Game Guide Collector's Edition p. 420: "[6.14] Wolfhorn Ranch
What was once a profitable Bighorner ranch has recently been abandoned, and its owner—a man named Ulysses—is nowhere to be found. Scour the place, especially the farmhouse itself (which has most of the items you want). Down at the bottom of the garden is a well and a tank with irradiated water (only sip if you're desperate), and an allotment with a few plants to pick."
(Fallout: New Vegas Official Game Guide Collector's Edition Tour of the Mojave Wasteland)