Wolfgang began selling chems, specifically Jet, to Patrick, who soon became addicted to the drugs he bought off the dealer. However, since Patrick had no caps, Wolfgang went to his mother, Trudy, for payment. Upon the Sole Survivor's arrival, the two are at a stand off with Trudy refusing to pay.
Interactions with the player character
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: chems|
- Order Up: Wolfgang and Trudy are at a stand off. It is up to the Sole Survivor to end it.
Leather left arm
Leather left leg
|Pipe revolver pistol||.45 round|
- Wolfgang's first line of dialogue towards the Sole Survivor changes depending on their attire. If wearing a vault jumpsuit, Wolfgang will refer to them as "Vault Boy/Girl." If wearing power armor, he will call them "Mr./Ms. Power Armor." If wearing something else, Wolfgang will simply call them a "scavver."
- If his money is taken and he leaves after being threatened by the Sole Survivor, he can be encountered later on at the entrance of Goodneighbor.
- If one chooses to end the dispute peacefully, Wolfgang will become a merchant of chems at Drumlin, including X-cell.
Wolfgang appears only in Fallout 4.
Simone will not be removed and all items on their person will respawn. However, after looting the first time, the clothing will not be equipped. [verified] Fixed by Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch, Bug #19720.After being killed, the corpses of Wolfgang and
- Patrick: "Never take a hit of Jet again. I swear..."
- Wolfgang: "We had a deal, Trudy! Hand over the goods. You owe us!"
Trudy: "I ain't giving you poison-shilling chem pushers anything! Do you know what that junk has done to my boy?"
Wolfgang: "He bought them fair and square, Trudy! Ain't our fault if he's strung out."