|For the Fallout 4 Nuka-World location, see Wixon's shovel museum.|
Background[edit | edit source]
Layout[edit | edit source]
The farm includes four main buildings, a two-story house and a barn to the south, as well as a shed and a rounded storage building on top of a hill to the west. The only inhabitant of the homestead aside from the invading Scorched is Cheswick II, a cat on the second floor of the house. A tinker's workbench can be found inside of the shed, while a weapons workbench is inside of the storage building. An armor workbench is in the barn near the two silos. A water pump can be found here as well. Four carrots and two melon blossoms can be found here at the home's northern garden.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Message to Sammy - Note, on the second floor of the farmhouse.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - In the hangar area, near the large storage shelf, on a barrel.
- Potential magazine - On the second floor of the farmhouse, by the east wall of the bedroom, on the small ornate table.
- Three potential armor plans/mods:
- In the hangar, on a metal shelf next to a weapons workbench.
- Inside the barn, on a metal shelf at the northeastern corner (armor plan).
- Inside the barn, on a metal barrel to the right of an armor workbench (armor mod).
- Potential weapon mod - In the hangar, on a metal shelf next to a weapons workbench.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Wixon homestead appears only in Fallout 76.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Atlas of Appalachia p. 287: "WIXON HOMESTEAD
"At the foot of the valley below Vault 76 is a small farmstead, now the home to a clan of Scorched. Check under the porch for a safe, and remember to locate more items in the main farmhouse, the equipment barn, and the larger barn near the two silos. The field nearby is one of the flattest areas in all of Appalachia; try building a camp there if you want."
(Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide)