It is a small house, with a pile of tires near the front door. Next to the house is a deck containing a couch, a tricycle, a washing machine, and two ammunition cases. When entering the house, Sammy and Pauline Wins are standing in the middle with a bed to the left and a couch to the right. A safe is in the far right corner with a lamp. There is a refrigerator on the far left side with some food and wine. The location is part of the quest A Pair of Dead Desperados, I.
- Vance's 9mm submachine gun - In a Very Hard locked safe, or can be acquired by passing a 55 Speech check.
- Vikki's bonnet - Worn by Pauline Wins.
- Vance's lucky hat - Worn by Sammy Wins.
- Pauline mentions that they "only have the one gun," despite the Vance's 9mm submachine gun in the safe. Sammy also carries a non-unique 9mm submachine gun, and a single shotgun can sometimes be found in the safe alongside Vance's gun.
- All of the items in the hideout have no ownership, so they are free to loot.
The Wins hideout appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenes
The combination to the safe, 05-23-34, corresponds to the date on which the real world equivalent, Bonnie and Clyde, were killed in an ambush near Gibsland, Louisiana.
- Jackal gang members will spawn inside the hideout, causing Sammy and Pauline to flee or duck for cover. [verified] Sometimes
- Sometimes Sammy and Pauline will not spawn. [verified]