| ||For the various forms of alcohol that appear in the Fallout series, see Alcohol.|
Wine is an alcoholic beverage made from the fermentation of grape juice.
Wine is an alcoholic beverage made from the fermentation of grape juice. It is produced by fermenting crushed grapes using various types of yeast which consume the sugars found in the grapes and convert them into alcohol. There are several vintages available in the wasteland, including 2055 Chateau Lafayette, the 2043 Chateau Montrose, and the 2064 Atomic Claret.
- A few bottles inside of the Arlington House.
- It can be found in abundance in the Muddy Rudder at Rivet City.
- Raiders, as well as Talon Company mercs, may sometimes carry a bottle of wine.
- Calvert Mansion, the player has to obtain them before the mansion is destroyed. A large amount of wine can be found in the basement of the
- People's Bank of Point Lookout has about 3 bottles of wine. An already open deposit box in the
- Panic Room under the Calvert Mansion (the panic room can only be accessed after Calvert Mansion has been destroyed). A few bottles can be found in the
- smuggler camp. Two bottles can be found at the
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found