Driven half-mad by lack of sustenance, and half-blind with hatred over his treatment by the snooty inhabitants of Tenpenny Tower, Willy still remains close to the structure, in the vain hope that a water caravan or kindly stranger will cross his path.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
Effects of player's actionsEdit
Regardless of how much water given, Willy will continue to ask for more. He will not accept dirty water, as he can't handle irradiated water any longer. If he is given Aqua Pura, he will die despite it being clean.
- "Please... I'm dying. I need water..."
- "You've saved my life. Thank you, stranger. I hate to ask you this, but times are hard... Can you spare any more water?"
- "Just leave me to die in peace."
Willy appears only in Fallout 3.
- Carlos - A fellow water beggar outside of Rivet City.
- Micky - A fellow water beggar outside of Megaton.