A nonchalant but friendly young ghoul, Willow is sarcastic, but happy to speak with the Lone Wanderer. She serves as a forward observer for the ghouls living in the depths of the Museum of History. She is not bothered by the super mutants (because they do not tend to attack ghouls), but she has got some particular vehemence for the Brotherhood and Talon Company humans.
Interactions with the player character
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
- She persistently addresses the Lone Wanderer as a "tourist."
- She will not help the Lone Wanderer kill any super mutants, even if the Wanderer is being attacked. She will defend herself if attacked. She will cease-fire after the death of the super mutant that hit her, though, and other super mutants will not open fire on her.
- Though Willow says that super mutants do not attack ghouls, when ghoul wastelanders are spoken to in the random encounter "Ghoul-Friends," the ghouls will say "We were on our way to Underworld, but we couldn't get past the super mutants."
- "What's up tourist?"
- "Face it. You're a tourist."
- "Those other assholes."
- "It's not easy to be good in this world. I'm glad that someone is."
Willow appears only in Fallout 3.