Background[edit | edit source]
Located southeast of Wavy Willard's Water Park, in the corrosive, toxic environment of the valley. These trailer homes were used by the staff of the amusement park for housing but are long-abandoned, now serving as a source of meager salvage.
Layout[edit | edit source]
There is a tinker's workbench located in one house to the east. A cooking station sits in the middle of the ruins. A weapons workbench is located behind a house to the right of the cooking station's position.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Darius Angler's manifesto, part 3 - Holotape, on a desk near a broken terminal, at the house to the left of the cooking station.
- Darius Angler's manifesto, part 4 - Holotape, on a desk in front of a broken terminal, at the house to the left of the cooking station.
- Darius Angler's manifesto, part 5 - Note, on top of a toilet lid, in the house closest to the cliff's edge.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - In the trailer just north of the roundabout and cooking station, on the metal desk by the ruined terminal.
- Potential magazine - In the middle of the trailer park, on the park logo roundabout, on the half-buried green golf cart.
- Potential weapon mod - In the back of an orange golf cart.
- Potential recipe - In the northeastern house, atop a kitchen counter.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Willard Corporate Housing appears only in Fallout 76.