Wilks is part of the Brotherhood of Steel security detail stationed at the Galaxy News Radio station, operated by Three Dog. In exchange for permission from the radio DJ to use the GNR building as an outpost to counter the super mutant army operating in downtown DC, the Brotherhood squad was tasked to provide security for the radio station. Although haughty, the GNR security detail allows aid from outsiders.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Brotherhood power armor||Flamer
|Brotherhood of Steel holotag|
- Being ranked as a "Knight Sergeant", Wilks is the only Brotherhood of Steel soldier known to acquire such a rank.
- Despite his last name, Sgt. Wilks is apparently not related to Bryan Wilks or his father, Fred as there is no dialogue option for Sgt. Wilks linked to the Those! quest.
- "Oh, go right on up. You were expected."
- "This is the last free radio station in the entire D.C. area. The rest of the airwaves are clouded up with Enclave propaganda. I wouldn't believe a word they say anywhere else."
- "Welcome to the Galaxy News Radio Outpost. I'm Sergeant Wilks, and I'm in charge here. What brings you into the D.C. area?"
Knight Sergeant Wilks appears only in Fallout 3.