Wilhelm's Wharf, also known as Captain Paglia Dockside Bar & Grill, is a small wharf with a shack situated on the banks of the Potomac River in the Capital Wasteland in 2277, southeast from the Super-Duper Mart. Its only inhabitant is Grandma Sparkle. The docks are also the headquarters of Split Jack's gang who are attacking the water caravans along the roads near Rivet City after Broken Steel is installed.
Wilhelm's Wharf was a small settlement located near the Potomac River in the Washington, D.C. area. The old woman Grandma Sparkle resides in the area and acts as a local trader. Her two sons hunt for mirelurk meat along the river.
The shack hugs the bulge of the Potomac River with access to the bitumen road to the southwest. Four tables and eight chairs remain intact in the yard. Inside the shack itself is a cabinet with a random assortment of loot.
An outhouse is at the end of a brick pavement along the Potomac; behind the outhouse lies a drainage culvert with a damaged sewer grate that leads to the Hubris Comics utility tunnels. A sunken boat with some aid items and ammunition can be found in the water nearby.
- Entering Grandma Sparkle's house is considered trespassing, and taking anything from the house will result in negative Karma.
- There are a few sunken boats just off the docks. Dogmeat can be ordered to retrieve the items located there.
- In Broken Steel, if the Lone Wanderer does not aid Split Jack, or kill him and his bandits, they will kill Grandma Sparkle.
- Inside of the house is a bed that is not owned, but because being inside the house is seen as trespassing, it is impossible to sleep in it.
- When Grandma Sparkles greets the Lone Wanderer, she refers to the dock as "Will'im's Wharf" rather than "Wilhelm's Wharf." 
Wilhelm's Wharf appears only in Fallout 3.
- raider that normally spawns on the opposite bank near the Farragut West metro will sometimes spawn near the sewer grate to the Hubris Comics utility tunnels. [verified] A
- Talon Company mercs may spawn here upon fast travel, they will not engage Grandma Sparkle, only the player. [verified]
- Sometimes, if the player chooses to kill Split Jack, the other bandits will flee. When returning to Whilhelm's Wharf, they will not be hostile unless spoken to. [verified]