Background[edit | edit source]
A Pitt slave who has impressive skill with .32 pistol, Bill volunteered for the job of steel ingot collector after the previous Pitt slave failed to return. He knew the odds of returning were not favorable but could not see his friends die when he, at least, had a fighting chance.
Relationship[edit | edit source]
Wild Bill developed a keen relationship with a fellow slave Milly, as their time in the mill together was some sort of bonding experience.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Wild Bill's Last Stand: Milly is extremely worried about Bill's disappearance and asks the player character for any information they may have regarding his whereabouts.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Worn slave outfit
|Wild Bill's Sidearm||Note from Wild Bill|
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Wild Bill is a reference to Wild Bill Hickok, an iconic figure from the American Old West period.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Bill seems to disappear if Milly is killed during the riot. [verified]
- PC Playstation 3 Bill occasionally seems to disappear completely for no reason, possibly drifting through the wall or floor so he is no longer accessible. PC users can fix this by using the moveto player command, using Wild Bill's ref id. PS3 and Xbox players can also retrieve Wild Bill's Sidearm and other belongings by performing an out of map glitch to get to his body. Shown here on YouTube. [verified]
- Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Depending on how Wild Bill's corpse falls through the wall/floor, you may still not be able to loot him even after using the out of map glitch. The quest should still be completable so long as his corpse is visible. If one can see him through the wall but are unable to loot him, try entering 3rd person, as this often makes him accessible. [verified]
- Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Wild Bill might still not show up even after the map glitch, while one might find wildmen and trogs, Wild Bill is nowhere to be found. There is no known solution to this glitch, making obtaining his firearm and completing the quest impossible. [verified]
- PC Playstation 3 Even after locating Wild Bill and retrieving the note, no dialogue options may appear with Milly explaining what happened to Bill, thus rendering the quest unable to be completed. [verified]