Wicked Shipping was founded by Blake and Tim Flynn before the Great War, with a small fleet of seven trucks. The brothers were out on a delivery when the bombs were dropped. It also seems they had dealings with the crime boss Edward Winter, according to a recording found inside and a holotape found in Winter's shelter within Andrew station. They were involved in smuggling radioactive materials.
This is a compound outside of Abernathy farm containing two distinct buildings (a warehouse and a shop) and abandoned transporter containers, two of which contain loot. The compound is surrounded by a dilapidated chain-link fence that can be breached to the rear of the compound through a gap, or the compound can be accessed through the open front gate. There is a feral ghoul in each of the buildings with another one in the yard.
In the warehouse building, there is a chemistry station, armor workbench and a utility protectron waiting to be activated next to the front entrance. There is some loot on the upper floor of the warehouse, which is a small ledge above the entrance, reachable via the wooden stairs in the back of the warehouse and a small walkway back to the front. A leveled pistol can be found next to the skeleton of a woman.
In the office attached to the west side of the building, there is a terminal. By reading cargo manifests on this terminal, map locations for the General Atomics factory, the Corvega assembly plant and the Mass Fusion building will be provided. Inside of the container between the two buildings, there is a Novice locked safe. In the shop building (the southern building) is a power armor station.
- Wicked business holotape - On a table next to the power armor station. It can also be found on the cabinet with the radio in the southern building.
- Grognak the Barbarian issue #1 - On the desk with the terminal.
- Wicked Shipping trailer key - Next to the terminal, unlocks the truck outside of the main warehouse. This key also unlocks any Wicked Shipping trailer that's undamaged in the Commonwealth. One of them is the blue truck on the road a little south from Drumlin Diner, another one is just northeast from South Boston military checkpoint.
- A significant quantity of pre-War money (23-47) can be found on the roof of the southern building, in a duffle bag next to a skeleton.
- Flux sensor - In the steamer trunk inside the locked trailer. This will only appear when this location is assigned during the Quartermastery radiant quest.
- Another homage to the Gary clones from Fallout 3's Vault 108 exists here; in one of the trailers inside the compound is a teddy bear hiding behind some crates, with four wooden blocks with the letters "GARY" spelled out.
- The loot and containers inside the buildings and trucks respawn, although the ghouls and corpses do not.
The Wicked Shipping Fleet Lockup appears only in Fallout 4.
PC Sometimes the utility protectron spawns lying on the ground, so activating the terminal will not work. This can happen if you have hacked the robot with the Robotics Expert perk even once. There is no solution to fix it. He will never respawn in the pod. [verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.