Wicked Shipping was founded by Blake and Tim Flynn before the Great War, with a small fleet of seven trucks. The brothers were out on a delivery when the bombs were dropped.[Non-canon 1] It also seems they had dealings with the crime boss Eddie Winter, according to a recording found inside and a holotape found in Winter's shelter within Andrew station. They were involved in smuggling radioactive materials.
This is a compound outside of Abernathy farm containing two distinct buildings (a warehouse and a shop) and abandoned transporter containers, two of which contain loot. The compound is surrounded by a dilapidated chain-link fence that can be breached to the rear of the compound through a gap, or the compound can be accessed through the open front gate. There is a feral ghoul in each of the buildings with another one in the yard.
In the warehouse building, there is a chemistry station, armor workbench and a utility protectron waiting to be activated next to the front entrance. There is some loot on the upper floor of the warehouse, which is a small ledge above the entrance, reachable via the wooden stairs in the back of the warehouse, and a small walkway back to the front. A leveled pistol can be found next to the skeleton of a woman.
In the office attached to the west side of the building, there is a terminal. By reading cargo manifests on this terminal, map locations for the General Atomics factory, the Corvega assembly plant and the Mass Fusion building will be provided. Inside of the container between the two buildings, there is a Novice locked safe. In the shop building (the southern building) is a power armor station.
- Wicked business holotape - On a table next to the power armor station. It can also be found on the cabinet with the radio in the southern building.
- Grognak the Barbarian issue #1 - On the desk with the terminal.
- Wicked Shipping trailer key - Next to the terminal, unlocks the truck outside of the main warehouse. This key also unlocks any Wicked Shipping trailer that's undamaged in the Commonwealth. One of them is the blue truck on the road a little south from Drumlin Diner, another is just northeast from South Boston military checkpoint, a third on the road leading to the Mass Fusion containment shed from the General Atomics Galleria.
- A significant quantity of pre-War money (23-47) can be found on the roof of the southern building, in a duffle bag next to a skeleton.
- Flux sensor - In the steamer trunk inside the locked trailer. This will only appear when this location is assigned during the Quartermastery radiant quest.
- Quartermastery: Scribe Haylen has identified the location of a piece of technology she wishes to retrieve and catalog. She asks the Sole Survivor for help in bringing back the technology in one piece.
- Randolph Safehouse: The Railroad agent Mister Tims will leave dead drops in the form of six holotapes for the Sole Survivor, containing information about possible hazards to the Railroad's escort and escape of synths out of the Commonwealth. They can assist in these efforts by clearing out the location of hostiles.
- Cleansing the Commonwealth: Knight Rhys gives the Sole Survivor an assignment to clear the location of what he calls "abominations" to further the aims of the Brotherhood of Steel.
- Leading by Example: Lancer Captain Kells requests the Sole Survivor's help in training a Brotherhood squire by allowing him to accompany them on a mission.
- Ghoul Problem: Settlers have asked the player character for help in taking care of some feral ghouls that have been terrorizing a nearby location.
- Pest Control: Dr. Binet of the Institute's Robotics division asks the Sole Survivor to eliminate some feral ghouls that are causing problems for a synth scavenger team.
- Another homage to the Gary clones from Fallout 3's Vault 108 exists here; in one of the trailers inside the compound is a teddy bear hiding behind some crates, with four wooden blocks with the letters "GARY" spelled out.
- The loot and containers inside the buildings and trucks respawn, although the ghouls and corpses do not.
The Wicked Shipping Fleet Lockup appears only in Fallout 4.
Sometimes the utility protectron spawns lying on the ground, so activating the terminal will not work. This can happen if you have hacked the robot with the Robotics Expert perk even once. There is no solution to fix it. He will never respawn in the pod. [verified]
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p. 261: "[1.09] WICKED SHIPPING FLEET LOCKUP
Tim and Blake were two brothers who started their own shipping business. They had a small fleet of seven trucks and were out on deliveries when the bombs dropped."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)