Merge (reason: Describes same vehicle)
This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help Nukapedia by uploading it.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Whitesprings shuttle bus is a large vehicle found in Appalachia in 2102.
General Information/ Characteristics
- Widely used across West Virginia and is shown to be used for purposes ranging from shuttling skiers to moving military personal
- There is a first aid kit containing basic supplies either located behind the driver or on the rear passenger side of the bus
- The shuttle bus is seen to have a front engine rear drive configuration
- It can be assumed by the rugged design to be a gas engine powered vehicle but oddly will still explode like a mini-nuke when shot.
- In the event of severe engine damage the entire front end will be destroyed, causing almost no damage to the rear.
- Interestingly doesn't employ an emergency exit even though the only flammable materials is directly next to the door
- Enemies don't have programming to enter the bus and will often circle the bus awaiting the players departure.
- On the occasion the bus model has a door, a second door-less bus model will spawn inside of it if it explodes, leaving the original model intact.
- Bolton Greens, just outside the entrance.
- One can be found on the road just east of the National Isolated Radio Array.
- A red unmarked shuttle bus can be found on Route 63 south of The Whitespring Resort.
- One can be found outside of Vault 76
- One can be seen in a traffic jam near the Investigator's cabin
- Several can be found around Sunnytop Ski Lanes.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.