The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The Whitespring shuttle bus is a large vehicle found in Appalachia in 2102.
A front engine, rear wheel drive bus previously owned by the Whitespring Resort. Compared to the more prevalent City Liner models, the shuttle bus is slightly smaller, and as mentioned has its engine at the front of the bus rather than underneath the seats. All shuttle buses contain a first aid kit, usually located behind the driver or on the rear passenger side.
While almost all shuttle buses have Whitespring livery, they were widely used across West Virginia by various entity's, and are shown to be used for purposes ranging from shuttling skiers to moving military personal.
- Bolton Greens, just outside the entrance.
- One can be found on the road just east of the National Isolated Radio Array.
- A red unmarked shuttle bus can be found on Route 63 south of The Whitespring Resort.
- Several at the Whitespring Resort and The Whitespring golf club.
- One can be found outside of Vault 76.
- One can be seen in a traffic jam near the Investigator's cabin.
- Several can be found around Sunnytop Ski Lanes and at the Sunnytop station.
- One at Morgantown.
- One at Uncanny Caverns.
- Several at Berkeley Springs.
- One at Gilman lumber mill.
- In the event of severe engine damage the entire front end will be destroyed, causing almost no damage to the rear.
- It can be assumed by the rugged design to be a gas engine powered vehicle but oddly will still explode like a mini-nuke when shot.
- The shuttle bus doesn't have an emergency exit even though the engine, which can explode, is directly next to the door.
- Melee enemies don't have pathfinding to enter the bus and will often circle the bus awaiting the players departure.[verification overdue]
- On the occasion the bus model has a door, a second door-less bus model will spawn inside of it. If one of the bus models is destroyed the other model remains intact.[verification overdue]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.