The barkeep of the Third Rail, Whitechapel Charlie can be distinguished by the fact that he sports a few elements from the pre-War United Kingdom. He is programmed to have an alternative Cockney accent, wears a bowler and has the flag of the country, the Union Jack, stamped on his chassis. Charlie is employed by John Hancock, who owns the Third Rail, and hired a singer, Magnolia, to perform at the bar.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 233|
Sells: drinks, food, junk, shipments of glass (25)
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- The Cleaner - When asked for a job, Whitechapel Charlie will ask the Sole Survivor to "clean" the warehouses from the Triggermen occupying them.
- Emogene Takes a Lover - Whitechapel Charlie and Magnolia can help the player character find Emogene Cabot.
- The Silver Shroud - Whitechapel Charlie knows where Kendra, one of the thugs working for Sinjin, is hiding.
|Bowler hat (unobtainable)||Beer x4
Gwinnett pale x2
Gwinnett pilsner x2
Iguana on a stick
Shipment of glass - 25
Squirrel on a stick
Whitechapel Charlie has unique interactions with companions if the player character brings them along to the Third Rail.
Whitechapel Charlie appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenes
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and is speculative and may not be accurate.|
- Charlie's name is a reference to Whitechapel, a location in the East End of London where poverty and misery have been rampant throughout history. It is also famous for housing the infamous serial killer Jack the Ripper.
- When he is persuaded in The Cleaner to give 400 caps as the reward (Hard speech check), his quote "A Right Kick In The Alberts" is a reference to Royal Albert Hall located in London, England and is an example of what's known as Cockney Rhyming Slang. In this case, Alberts = Royal Albert Hall = balls.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.