The barkeep of the The Third Rail, Whitechapel Charlie can be distinguished by the fact that he sports a few elements of pre-War Great Britain. He is programmed to boast an alternative Cockney accent alongside wearing a bowler and having the former flag of the country, the Union Jack, stamped on his chassis. Under the employment of John Hancock, who owns the bar, Charlie hired a singer, Magnolia, to perform at the Third Rail.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- The Cleaner - When asked for a job, Whitechapel Charlie will ask the Sole Survivor to "clean" the warehouses from the Triggermen occupying them.
- Emogene Takes a Lover - Whitechapel Charlie and Magnolia can help the player character find Emogene Cabot.
- The Silver Shroud - Whitechapel Charlie knows where Kendra, one of the thugs working for Sinjin, is hiding.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
Gwinnett pale x2
Gwinnett pilsner x2
Iguana on a stick
Shipment of glass - 25
Squirrel on a stick
- When he is persuaded in The Cleaner to give 400 caps as the reward (Hard speech check), his quote "A Right Kick In The Alberts" is a reference to Royal Albert Hall located in London, England and is an example of what's known as Cockney Rhyming Slang. In this case Alberts = Royal Albert Hall = balls.
- Whitechapel Charlie has unique interactions with companions if the player character brings them along to the Third Rail.
Whitechapel Charlie appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
Charlie's name is reference to Whitechapel, a location in the East End of London where poverty and misery have been rampant throughout history. It is also famous for housing the infamous serial killer Jack the Ripper.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.