The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| || For the company, see West Tek.|
For the location in Fallout, see West Tek research facility.
Experiments using the Forced Evolutionary Virus (FEV) were conducted from this facility and Appalachian super mutants were created here. FEV was introduced to the drinking water of Huntersville. The FEV vats near the back entrance were neutralized by Carl Wurth and Spielman on the orders of Supervisor Bardwell within the first week after the bombs dropped. Although the vats are no longer virulent, they remain highly irradiated.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Damaged hazmat suit - Two can be found in the changing room with yellow curtains.
- Several flasks of toxic goo can be found throughout the laboratory section.
- Minigun - In the same room as the advanced mutations lab terminal.
- Vault-Tec bobblehead - In the locked room near the entrance to the FEV tank storage area (keycard required for access).
- Subject K-117M interview - Holotape, behind a Picklock 2 door in the research wing.
- Subject K-120F personal recording - On the second floor of the research area, on a sink in the subject holding room which is next to a level 2 locked security room.
- West Tek research wing access code - Three copies, accesses research wing access terminal.
- The FEV vats seen in the research center closely resemble those seen in Mariposa Military Base in 2161, except that the West Tek vats appear to be light green instead of dark green.
- This facility had a decontamination arch that was capable of sterilizing staff who had been accidentally exposed to the FEV, even if an entire bucket of the FEV had been spilled over the individual's head. Such a technology is not seen in any other facilities where FEV was present.
West Tek research center appears only in Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.