|For the Fallout 4 perk, see Well Rested (perk).|
For Fallout 76 condition, see Rested.
Fallout 3[edit | edit source]
Fallout: New Vegas[edit | edit source]
Like Fallout 3, the effect is obtained by sleeping in an owned bed (e.g. in the Lucky 38 presidential suite or Dino Dee-lite motel room), safe house beds, sleeping with certain characters like Sarah Weintraub, Red Lucy, or Joana at Gomorrah, or specific queen beds in certain locations (such as Jacobstown bungalow).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Well Rested is actually listed as a hidden perk within the G.E.C.K. Editor for PC, and even shares the same Vault Boy image as Swift Learner.
- The 10% XP bonus stacks multiplicatively with other bonuses.
- The Well Rested bonus will show on the Pip-Boy 3000 under the EFF in the Stats tab.
- It is possible to sleep for zero hours by canceling the sleep as soon as the background goes black, and before any time counts down. The bonus is still received.
- The bonus lasts for twelve hours from the time of waking up, regardless of the length of sleep. Sleeping in any bed will cancel the effect. But if it is an owned bed, it will return immediately.
- It is possible to be well rested and have sleep deprivation at the same time by having sex near the sleep deprivation threshold.
- Traveling to Zion will remove this status. Traveling to and from Big Empty does not. Even though travel to the Divide takes time, it does not remove this. So one can move from an owned bed to the canyon wreckage and travel to the Divide with a few hours of bonus time left.