|For an overview of 10mm pistols, see 10mm pistol.|
Compared to the standard 10mm pistol, this weathered variant is cleaner. It does more damage than the standard 10mm pistol and is far more durable. In addition, it has no Guns skill requirement for accurate use, compared to a Guns skill of 25 for the standard model. However, despite the standard 10mm pistol being classified as a holdout weapon, this pistol is not.
The weathered 10mm pistol can fire a total of about 545 standard rounds, the equivalent of 46 reloads, or 35 reloads when modded with the extended magazines, from full condition before breaking.
|Ammunition type||Unmodified||W/ Extended mags|
|Standard, HP & JHP||545||46||545||35|
- 10mm pistol extended mags - Increases ammunition capacity (+4).
- 10mm pistol laser sight - Decreases spread by 0.4, adds a laser sight effect.
- 10mm pistol silencer - Silences the weapon.
- 10mm pistol, the standard variant found throughout the Mojave Wasteland.
- Veronica's 10mm pistol, a unique non-playable 10mm pistol used by Veronica. The only difference between it and the standard 10mm pistol is its usage of companion ammunition.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
|Weathered 10mm pistol||24||66||2.75||x1||24||17||1.4||0.8||12||545||3||1200||400||0||4|
|Weathered 10mm pistol||24||66||2.75||x1||24||17||1.4||0.4||16||545||3||3350||1116.7||0||4|
Appears in the player character's inventory with the Courier's Stash add-on or the Classic Pack.
- Applying modifications to this weapon will not update the weapon's appearance; this was introduced as a fix to the missing meshes bug. [verified]
- Applying modifications to the weapon does update the weapon's appearance; however, the "laser" effect as seen with the standard 10mm pistol can be missing. [verified]
- Applying modifications to the weapon does not update the weapon's appearance, as well as extending the player character's fingers if they were to view in the third person. [verified]