Wavy Willard's Water Park was a popular theme park before the Great War. Located in northern Appalachia, it is nestled between a mountain range and lake, surrounded by trees. Several attractions were featured inside the park, including the newly-added Crocolossus Mountain ride. The Splish Splash section of the park was utilized for birthday parties, which included the staff gathering to sing "Happy Birthday" to the honored guest. Discounts of 80 dollars were offered on admission by presenting an empty bottle of Nuka-Cola.
Employees were offered housing at the nearby Willard Corporate Housing mobile park, and required to abide by rules such as arriving and leaving within one hour of their shift start and end times. Staff were offered discounted admission fees to the water park. Employees were expected to be accurate and mindful when engaging in cash handling, with any losses due to accepting counterfeit currency deducted from their wages.
The park utilized a security force, including a security supervisor who assisted in checking in employees who worked overtime reviewing surveillance holotapes. The security force worked alongside management and the Grafton police for more serious criminal activity, such as break-ins and kidnapping.
The park was open through the summer, extending hours into October if weather permitted from noon to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday and 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Saturday and Sunday. The park shut down for maintenance during the winter months.
This section is required but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
From the entrance turnstyles, there are two colorful pathways on the ground. The green footprints lead to the left towards the Crocolossus and the multicolor snake print to the right leads to the Ssslither Slide.
- There is an armor workbench inside the wave pool maintenance building in the southeast corner of the park.
- Miss Annie, who is the mission starter for Cold Case can be found wandering around the park.
- Ball Toss
- Crocolossus Mountain
- Get Fishin'
- Splish Splash Zone
- Ssslither Slide
- Top Shot Basketball
- Wavy Waves
- It's a dirty job - Note, located on a cabinet in the mechanical room of the wave pool.
- Letter to the media - Note, found in a mailbox during Cold Case.
- WWWP Slither Slide 10172077 daily - Holotape, found inside of a security office safe in an employees-only building during Cold Case.
- WWWP Log Ride entry 10172077 daily - Holotape, found inside of a cabinet on the eastern end of the underground maintenance area during Cold Case.
- Mary Tinley's recording - Holotape, to the south of the park, obtainable during Unsolved: Picnic Panic.
- Clarksburg p.o. box 12 - Key, in the same mailbox, during Cold Case.
- KidSecure ID - In the wooden crate at the top of the slide during Cold Case.
- Four potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- In the changing room near the Wavy Waves swimming area, in the open locker under the "L" in the "Lockers" sign.
- Inside the mouth of Crocolossus Mountain, on a metal shelf.
- In the flooded underground maintenance area across from a fusion generator on top of a large toolbox.
- In the maintenance garage behind the deep end of the swimming pool, above the armor workbench.
- Two potential magazines:
- Inside the mouth of Crocolossus Mountain, on a table.
- In the flooded underground maintenance area, near a fusion generator and a steamer trunk, on a small metal table with foldable ends.
- Recipe: Delbert's delicious deerskins - Located just inside the main entrance inside the candy stand on a shelf behind a door (Picklock 2 required).
- Fusion core - In a fusion generator in the flooded maintenance areas.
Wavy Willard's Water Park appears in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenes
Wavy Willard's Water Park is based on the real-life public swimming pool, Clarksburg Splash Zone. Clarksburg is within walking distance to the south both in-game and in real life.
- Wavy Willard bot: "Come see the all new Crocolossus Mountain, only at Wavy Willard's."
(Wavy Willard bot/Dialogue)
- Wavy Willard's Water Park terminal entries; Park security terminal (Operations), October Birthdays
- Wavy Willard bot: "Don't forget to bring an empty Nuka Cola bottle to save eighty dollars on admission fee."
(Wavy Willard bot/Dialogue)
- Wavy Willard's Water Park terminal entries, Park security terminal (Operations), Arrivals
- Wavy Willard's Water Park terminal entries, Park security terminal (Alerts), Counterfeit Bills
- Wavy Willard's Water Park terminal entries, Park security terminal (Holotape reviews), Holotape reviews
- Wavy Willard's Water Park terminal entries, Park security terminal (Alerts), Trespassing
- Wavy Willard's Water Park terminal entries, Park security terminal (Alerts), Kidnapping
- Wavy Willard's Water Park terminal entries; Park security terminal, Extended Hours