Wavy Willard's Water Park was a popular water theme park before the Great War. Located in northern Appalachia, it was nestled between a mountain range, trees, and a freshwater lake that was popular with the locals. The park offered birthday party events for local children and had very reasonable policies for its staff, such as not permitting them to be at the park no more than an hour before and after work, in addition to providing housing for their employees at the next-door Willard Corporate Housing mobile park. In the weeks leading up to the Great War, a child was reported missing and subsequently did their best to assist in the investigation.
Points of interestEdit
- The park has a lot of junk and food/drink items that can be looted. There is a weapons workbench inside the Wave Pool maintenance building in the southeast corner of park. Miss Annie, who is the mission starter for Cold Case can be found wandering around the park.
- Multiple park rides will be required to be photographed to complete the world challenge tadpole badge for swimming for the Pioneer Scouts.
- Holotapes and notes
- It's a dirty job - Note, located on a cabinet in the mechanical room of the wave pool.
- Letter to the media - Note, found in a mailbox during Cold Case.
- WWWP Slither Slide 10172077 daily - Holotape, found inside of a security office safe in an employees-only building during Cold Case.
- WWWP Log Ride entry 10172077 daily - Holotape, found inside of a cabinet on the eastern end of the underground maintenance area during Cold Case.
- Mary Tinley's recording - To the south of the park, obtainable during Unsolved: Picnic Panic.
- Clarksburg p.o. box 12 - Key, in the same mailbox, during Cold Case.
- KidSecure ID - In the wooden crate at the top of the slide during the quest Cold Case.
- Plans and recipes
- Recipe: Delbert's delicious deerskins - Located just inside the main entrance inside the candy stand on a shelf behind a door with a lock pick skill of two.
- Potential bobbleheads
- One in a locker in the changing rooms.
- Another at the top of Crocolossus Mountain, inside the mouth and on a table.
- The third is located in the basement maintenance area across from a fusion generator on top of a tool box.
- The last one is located in the maintenance garage.
- Potential magazines
- In the Crocolossus' mouth, on a table.
- On a table in the flooded underground maintenance area, near a fusion generator and a steamer trunk.
- Fusion core - In a fusion generator in the flooded maintenance areas.
Wavy Willard's Water Park appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
Wavy Willard's Water Park is believed to be based on the real-life public swimming pool, Clarksburg Splash Zone, as Clarksburg also exists in the game and is within walking distance to Wavy Willard's Water Park. Both locations have a river where guests can float on inflatables, a wave pool, and even two water slides.