The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- It's a dirty job - Note, located on a cabinet in the mechanical room of the wave pool.
- Letter to the media - Note, found in a mailbox during Cold Case.
- WWWP Slither Slide 10172077 daily - Holotape, found inside of a security office safe in an employees-only building during Cold Case.
- WWWP Log Ride entry 10172077 daily - Holotape, found inside of a cabinet on the eastern end of the underground maintenance area during Cold Case.
- Clarksburg p.o. box 12 - Key, in the same mailbox, during Cold Case.
- KidSecure ID - In the wooden crate at the top of the slide during the quest Cold Case.
- Recipe: Delbert's delicious deerskins - Located just inside the main entrance inside the candy stand on a shelf behind a door with a lock pick skill of two.
- Four Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- One in a locker in the changing rooms.
- Another at the top of Crocolossus Mountain, inside the mouth and on a table.
- The third is located in the basement maintenance area across from a fusion generator on top of a tool box.
- The last one is located in the maintenance garage.
- Two random magazines:
- In the Crocolossus' mouth, on a table.
- On a table in the flooded underground maintenance area, near a fusion generator and a steamer trunk.
- Fusion core - In a fusion generator in the flooded maintenance areas.
Wavy Willard's Water Park appears only in Fallout 76.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.