The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- A Total Hack magazine can be found by jumping down to the very bottom, doing a 180 and going into the room in the back and unlocking the door with the terminal. Once inside go to the back and the magazine will be on the metal desk next to the terminal.
- There is a mini nuke inside an expert locked room (in an open safe) up and to the left of the entrance of the building. There is also a Stealth Boy in the same room on the shelf.
- There are about 9-10 electrical components scattered around, an alarm clock, some light bulbs, tape, desk fans, and a Military-grade circuit board, it's a good place to get them if you are in need.
- There is a building, Plumber's Secret, just a short walk due southwest until you reach the street. It has some interesting items, including a Vault-Tec lunchbox under a cash register near the safe (advanced). Watch out for the bottlecap mines.
- There is a safe (expertly locked) in the corner of a room located to the left of the building.
- An abundant supply of copper can be found from junk scattered around the building.
- There are several inactive robots that will not respond even when attacked. However you can activate them by finding the terminal of an employee. They will become active and hostile if you activate them.
The Wattz Consumer Electronics only appears in Fallout 4.