The hub of public transportation in Watoga, providing bus and monorail connections to the greater Cranberry Bog area, the transit hub was, like nearly every other public and private service in Watoga, almost fully automated. Monorails connected Watoga to major locations all across Appalachia, while bus transportation supplemented them with short-range destinations.
The Transit Hub was not free from the elitism pervading Watoga, if anything, it served as a gateway to entrench the divisions. For instance, suggestions to expand the bus service were declined, as the city authorities believed that, for one, Watogan residents would not "degrade" themselves by taking a bus, while the lower cost and higher capacity would bring the "wrong kinds of people" to the area. This was deemed a greater concern than the excessive risk of a major multi-car collision on the overloaded monorail tracks. To cope with the volume of passengers, the stopping distances had to be cut to a minimum so that additional monorail cars could be used. As such, a single lapse in brake performance would result in a pile-up and paralysis of the entire system.
One of the major landmarks in the heart of Watoga, the location is easily identifiable due to the monorail car sitting at the station. The hub consists of a lobby with an elevator leading up to the monorail station itself. Just across the station is the Watoga Estates.
- Draft of Allegheny Asylum article - Note, in a bus outside the building.
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor pieces - Inside the level 3 locked room, next to the fusion generator.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- In the lobby, on the far left side of the main reception desk with the locked (3) front desk terminal on it.
- Inside the locked room (3), across from the fusion generator, on the desk with a busted terminal.
- Two potential magazines:
- On the first floor, behind the reception desks and lockers in the broken elevator shaft, next to a skeleton.
- Inside one of the buses, opposite the baby carriage.
- Potential armor/power armor/weapon mod plan - Inside the locked room on top of the computer machinery next to a cardboard box.
- Two fusion cores:
- One in a generator inside the locked room.
- Inside the power armor frame in the same room.
- Mini nuke - Inside the locked room on the first floor, on a metal shelf next to the doorway.
- Two potential weapon mods:
- Directly north of the fusion generator in the locked room, sitting on the machinery.
- Inside the locked room on top of the computer machinery next to a cardboard box.
The Watoga Transit Hub appears only in Fallout 76.